Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiesta ST Owner From Toronto Ontario

Hi everyone!

I am a new member to this site but I have been a member on another Fiesta ST Forum for over a year now. I have now owned my Molten Orange Fiesta ST over a year and have almost 50,000 km on it. So far no mods but over Christmas I will be installing a Cobb Stage 1, Cobb Knob, and I am thinking about doing a Boomba Racing BOV just for the fun of it. Also over the winter I will be purchasing dedicated racing rims and tires for competition use.

Next summer I plan on racing my car here in CSCS time attack in the FWD street devision. If anyone has any suggestions as to which mods to make I welcome any suggestions and would appreciate any help I can get. Right now my biggest question is wether to get the Cobb AP or Montune AP.

I absolutely love this car and and it truly makes me happy every day.

Also just as a fun fact I work at a Porsche dealer and my Molten Orange Fiesta still gets comments all the time and I have been asked to take many staff members for rides.

Enjoy 3 photos bellow two from my track day and one from last winter!

photo.JPG
photo 2.JPG
photo 3.JPG

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Welcome aboard ChristianW [welcome]

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Welcome aboard.
The car looks great but you can keep the SNOW.

Dave

Harvick

1000 Post Club
Welcome, there are lots knowledgeable members here with great modding advice. Check out the Fiesta ST Performance area and you'll find tons of great modding information already in there to get you started.

SAR-73

I think I saw you driving up the DVP a week or so ago. Its hard to miss an orange car....have you checked out casc time attack. They just released there schedule. Lots of track time.

OP
ChristianW
Thread Starter #11
Thanks everyone!

For everyone who doesn't get snow, yes its cold but once you adjust to it there is just so much fun you can have and these cars just eat up the snow!

OP
ChristianW
Thread Starter #12
Really nice to see another member from Ontario! Its very possible you saw me I drive around the city a lot for work! I do know about CASC and plan to get out to some of there events this summer too.

OP
ChristianW
Thread Starter #14
Thats great to hear from another member in Ontario!!! I would really like to get a gang of us Ontarian FiST owners together for some drives and track days next summer!!!