Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiesta ST RS Style Spoiler Installed

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Looks cool but like stunty said and I hate to think of shipping from the UK.. ;)

OP
Nitro-Si
Thread Starter #5
I'll find out, apparently he's already send around 40 to the U.S for the Focus ST

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
For shipping yes but for the wing if its not carbon fiber eh...

Hi guys cost of wing + shipping will be around $500.00

One thing to note is this wing is made from fibre glass comes in primer and needs a little prep work before final color is applied

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Hi guys cost of wing + shipping will be around $500.00

One thing to note is this wing is made from fibre glass comes in primer and needs a little prep work before final color is applied
Sent you a PM. Is this a direct fit or does it require additional hole drilling?

Harvick

1000 Post Club
Are these the same ones on SiCo Developments?

OP
Nitro-Si
Thread Starter #15
No, not the same as the one they advertised last week although they have enquired about selling these as you may have seen on their Facebook page earlier today.
The one SiCo advertised last week attaches to the original spoiler, this one totally replaces it and uses the original mounting points

Looks sick op imo your car needs a lip to really set off the black wheels&black spoiler.
Just my .02c but for that price it should be carbon fiber not primed black gel coat fiberglass[unbelieveable]

There will be a group buy on these and cost will be $410.00 shipped anywhere in the US and Canada

XuperXero

That looks great!

It also never occured to me how fugly our cars looked spoilerless....