Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiesta ST Tracking From Window Sticker to Factory build date to Railcar tracking..

OP
R

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #481
Hey guys! , just wondering if someone would be able to help me track my car, I'm pretty sure it's already been shipped just need help tracking it... VIN is 3FADP4GXXFM184284
You will need to ask the Ford Service Folks here to help track the rail car.
Or get the railcar number from your dealer and we can give it a whirl..

OP
R

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #483
Load Departed Kendleton, TX 31 Mar 11:33 CT
Just outside of Houston TX
ETTX850374

OP
R

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #488
would you be able to give me an update? cant seem to figure out the phone crap lol
ETTX 850374

Load Departed Sarnia, ON 06 Apr 20:25 ET

Nort of Detroit in case ya didn't know where that was ;)

OP
R

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #490
OMG :O that's a 40 minute drive from me lol
Now the hard part starts I watched my train car move around Chicago for days till it showed it was unloaded and then I lost tracking as it was on the truck.. :)
Congrats it really won't be long now I bet.. it will only seem longggggggggg lol

long wait times?

I'm probably going to try and get one that has already landed. I work at a ship yard they land at and already have my eyes on a couple white ones that have been sitting for a week. There's like 5 FoST's and a couple FiST's. One has black racing stripes and no sunroof, because race car. I'll hit a Ford dealer 5 minutes away from the yard, see if I get a deal...hope I can pick it up right from my work. That'd be cool. Save on the truckers fee for hauling it 5 minutes to the dealer. lol

Funny seeing the rail car numbers. I can tell you if it came on a bi-level or a tri-level rail car. [cool]

Tri-level is generally the safest mode of transport. Although I have seen a couple FoST's that got parked so close to the railcar doors that they made contact and got damaged. [bigcry]

ordered mine jan 24th haven't minded the wait at all until now. just sold my current car yesterday so now I'm itching to get it.....

Now the hard part starts I watched my train car move around Chicago for days till it showed it was unloaded and then I lost tracking as it was on the truck.. :)
Congrats it really won't be long now I bet.. it will only seem longggggggggg lol
Can you check that again? Lol I wanna see how far it moves in a day and a half, that and I'm really excited lol

OP
R

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #495
Can you check that again? Lol I wanna see how far it moves in a day and a half, that and I'm really excited lol
Load Notified Toronto Macmil Yard, ON 07 Apr 04:15 ET

This means the hauler has been told it is here to unload.

So what do you think, just before the weekend I'll get it? Or a little bit after that? I'm a 30 minute drive from TDOT (Toronto)

SPhilli911

So what do you think, just before the weekend I'll get it? Or a little bit after that? I'm a 30 minute drive from TDOT (Toronto)
Did your dealer tell you April 17th or did you PM Ford Service on here? Just curious how accurate these things are. Ford Service on this forum told me my ETA delievery date is tomorrow April 9, but my dealer has been quiet, they don't know when it will arrive. I'm hoping I'm driving a FiST by the weekend is all.

They've been very quiet my dealer, they didn't even know you could track it by rail car, my dealer told me my eta was april 17 the ford service on here told me the 9th as well, I know my car is in toronto but idk when it will get here

SPhilli911

Well here's to hoping we are driving new Fiesta STs by the weekend. I know I'll be watching my phone for the next few days, that's for sure.