Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiesta ST Tracking From Window Sticker to Factory build date to Railcar tracking..

KKaWing

The build date will be avail. the day after it is built. At least that's what happened to mine.

My delivery date was today but no car yet [:(]

Let me tell you I was stalking the dealership today, I drove by wayyy too many times. lol I'm sure it will be here Monday or Tuesday but I'm so excited, I feel like a kid again waiting for Christmas morning!

I ordered my car on November 13th. Tracking showed my car was transferred from rail to truck in Wayne, MI on March 1st at 5:00pm.

What color/options did you order? Timing is perfect, I should take delivery just as we're getting our first 40 degree days in a long time! New York was brutal this winter after Christmas.

I got performance blue with a sun roof. How did you get the rail info? I have used the links to get my window sticker, but the build date is still not showing.

I would have been afraid to drive it this winter. Snow tires will be a must-have purchase. And a block heater- regardless of what the "experts" say.

You can only get your rail info directly from the dealer. Contact them and ask for your 'ETTX' number. Once you have that you can use the info in the original post to track your vehicle. They may not have an ETTX number yet based on your order date, but I would definitely ask!

My car will be for summer only, I plan on keeping it for a long time and just can't expose it to the NY salt. My current car will become my winter car.

Should only be a few weeks now for your build. best place is Ford Service here on this site or your Dealer for the exact build week/date. then shipping can take anywhere from 2 to 4 weeks depending how the railroad is working at the time As it is effected by weather and other things. But it wont be long now
Thanks, as always!

Meagan

Luck of the Irish... car arrived today and I'll be taking delivery tomorrow afternoon! [tongue]

So it took you 17 weeks to get your car? That's ridiculous.

So it took you 17 weeks to get your car? That's ridiculous.
No surprises here, I had fully expected that. Research is key!

Before going into the order process I did some research on the forums to get an idea of how long I should expect to wait. It seemed to be about 3 months on average. Now I also had to take into account any plant closings for the holidays.

I ordered my car on November 13th 2014. The dealer initially told me 6-8 weeks but I knew that wouldn't be true. They weren't trying to mislead me or anything, the salesman just wasn't knowledgable about the ST.

Not like I can drive the car anyways with the weather around here! lol

No surprises here, I had fully expected that. Research is key!

Before going into the order process I did some research on the forums to get an idea of how long I should expect to wait. It seemed to be about 3 months on average. Now I also had to take into account any plant closings for the holidays.

I ordered my car on November 13th 2014. The dealer initially told me 6-8 weeks but I knew that wouldn't be true. They weren't trying to mislead me or anything, the salesman just wasn't knowledgable about the ST.

Not like I can drive the car anyways with the weather around here! lol
haha, gotta love car salesman...I usually go to the dealers and I know more about the car I am looking for than they do. I could probably be rich if I became a car salesman, but I don't think I could live with myself if I worked for a stealership.

SPhilli911

Luck of the Irish... car arrived today and I'll be taking delivery tomorrow afternoon! [tongue]
Congrats! Did it arrive when you expected it? (you contact Ford service for an ETA?)

My estimated delievery date is coming up according to Meagan from Ford Service on this forum, just curious how acurate the estimates are.

Just a update on my order Im 8 weeks in today and 7 more till eta. Still no window sticker but we are past the half way point now. Those first 8 weeks went pretty quick and now that the weather is getting nicer hopefully the rest flys by.

Hey guys! , just wondering if someone would be able to help me track my car, I'm pretty sure it's already been shipped just need help tracking it... VIN is 3FADP4GXXFM184284