Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Finally got some pics up,might need some help

Totally agree with the wheels. I hate the black on black look but the silver they used on the optional Rados is beautiful. Hides brake dust and goes great with the black. I love when that color finally gets clean because you can see all the metallic flakes in the paint and it looks amazing. Can't wait to give mine a good washing. Gotta make it past this one last snow storm we might have coming our way next week. *fingers crossed*
Thanks man, Yea I really like the wheels,Every couple of days I got a complement about the car/wheels. I'm normally not a fan of the black rim on black car look,but since these aren't black and have more of a "hypersilver" glow to it,they stick out and sparkle with the paint really nice.

Right now I'm using Meguiars car wash with Wax in it. I never heard of a wash/wax before but I've had some people around me highly recommend it so I gave it a shot. It's pretty good and after using It the water just slides right off like a fresh wax. The stuff is yellow and smells so good(like candy)you wanna eat [giddy].

-ry
I agree with you guys, the Rado wheels have an awesome metallic grey paint on them that looks sick in the sun. The dark color hides the break dust really well too.
As far as the wash/wax car washes, there's a lot of them out now because its been around for a little while now. The problem is getting one that actually does what it's supposed to. The Meguiars Ultimate wash/wax is a good quality one that you'll see working like you said, and from what you described I'm pretty sure that's the one your using. I've learned that anything from the new Meguiars Ultimate line is Excellent. I've been using the Ultimate paste wax like I recommended along with the spray wax and quick detailer in between washing, both produce great water beading and a super smooth finish.

RyGuyFIST83....car looks great. Nice pictures. Love black that's why I bought black also. It's harder to keep clean but worth it !

OP
RyGuyFIST83
Thread Starter #23
Thanks man,I'm hoping to have more better shots with different angles and at a different location up sometime this coming weekend. [cheerleader]

I got a few ideas [shhh]

-ry