Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Finally got some pics up,might need some help

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Fixed it for you. Looks great!

OP
RyGuyFIST83
Thread Starter #6
Thanks so much MK for your help.

Ty everyone for the replies,I tried getting some different angles...hopefully more to come.[wiggle]

-ry

Nice to see your ride here and over on vortex. Once I get mine cleaned up I will have to do the same.

OP
RyGuyFIST83
Thread Starter #8
Thanks bud,figured ya would catch my post over on vortex. Gotta whore the fresh pics [wink]

-ry

OP
RyGuyFIST83
Thread Starter #12
It's my Ez-pass,if you call up and ask them for the license plate one instead of the boxed type one you stick to your windshield they will send it. Found out about it yeeeeaars ago from my mother who "refused to put a normal ez pass in her Lexus now Mercedes"(lol). Had one on every car ive had since,some people get anal that don't know about them and ask "don't you gets afraid it'll get stolen?" In 8years,it's never happen to me,and mostly everyone around me has one now. Plus I'm pretty sure each ez pass it assigned to their car,so if someone steals it and uses it,it should pickup that it's being used on a different car. I probably would notice it by days end anyway bc I commute 5 days a week and have to use it a lot.

-ry

Holy nice neighborhood, Batman. Congrats on the car, she's beautiful. I really wish I had the Rado wheels. They look sooo good.

OP
RyGuyFIST83
Thread Starter #16
Holy nice neighborhood, Batman. Congrats on the car, she's beautiful. I really wish I had the Rado wheels. They look sooo good.
Thank you. I love my rado wheels,I get complements on the wheels all the time. I gotta say they grew on me a lot,I mean I knew I wanted them from the beginning,but the more I look at them as I walk up to my car and what not I like them even more as the days go by. Kinda glad there heavy,there strong and I need that for everyday driving in and out of the city. I would love to grab some aftermarket dish type wheels,with a deeper dish and poke In the back to have that really sweet looking stance. Well see.

-ry

Car looks great by the way, now I see you have the Tuxedo Black ST I strongly suggest you get the Meguiars Ultimate Paste Wax. It'll make your car look so deep and with the Rado wheels even better. I really think even though its only a darker grey color they make this wheel look so much sharper, and the factory painted red calibers are a nice little touch.

OP
RyGuyFIST83
Thread Starter #19
Thanks man, Yea I really like the wheels,Every couple of days I got a complement about the car/wheels. I'm normally not a fan of the black rim on black car look,but since these aren't black and have more of a "hypersilver" glow to it,they stick out and sparkle with the paint really nice.

Right now I'm using Meguiars car wash with Wax in it. I never heard of a wash/wax before but I've had some people around me highly recommend it so I gave it a shot. It's pretty good and after using It the water just slides right off like a fresh wax. The stuff is yellow and smells so good(like candy)you wanna eat [giddy].

-ry

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
Totally agree with the wheels. I hate the black on black look but the silver they used on the optional Rados is beautiful. Hides brake dust and goes great with the black. I love when that color finally gets clean because you can see all the metallic flakes in the paint and it looks amazing. Can't wait to give mine a good washing. Gotta make it past this one last snow storm we might have coming our way next week. *fingers crossed*