Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Finally Received My ST

After approx. a 4 month wait, she has finally arrived. Ordered October 12th, received February 6th. I am so thrilled to have it. Such a thrill to drive and so good on gas. Love this car! More nimble than my Kawasaki Ninja 250. So much faster than I thought too. Glad to finally feel like part of the forum. [:p]

Attachments

Welcome! Nice white, just like mine. Congratulations, you'll like the car more day after day :)

Btw, having a 14 WRX, the ST is definitely amazing in gas while giving you that great performance.

[welcome] Grats and welcome! Nice lookin' car :)
Now, time to get wrenchin'![wrenchin]

pelotonracer2

1000 Post Club
After approx. a 4 month wait, she has finally arrived. Ordered October 12th, received February 6th. I am so thrilled to have it. Such a thrill to drive and so good on gas. Love this car! More nimble than my Kawasaki Ninja 250. So much faster than I thought too. Glad to finally feel like part of the forum. [:p]
Very nice! Congrats and enjoy!

Nice. White looks so great on this car. Just biased cause yours looks identical to mine. Have fun with it.[cool]

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Congratulations![cheers]

Congrats! I can't wait for mine to come... I saw a black one on Lakeshore just East of the DVP the other day.