Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Focal F-20 Rims, Tires and TPMS sensors

Trader history for Melow (0)

For Sale is a full set of Focal F-20 Rims and tires with TPMS Sensors installed. There is also a 5th rim with no tire mounted. I scratched the one and it bothered me so I bought a replacement and was going to use the scratched one for a spare tire, but never mounted a spare to it. So the four wheels are in perfect condition, no scratches or rash, and the 5th rim has surface scratches on it, but is fully functional and would make a great matching spare. They are 16x7.5 and the tires are 205/45ZR16 BFGoodrich g-Force COMP-2 A/S. There is about 75% tread left on them, and as stated in the title, the TPMS sensors are already installed on the four main tires. These are for pickup only as I can't imagine what it would cost to ship them, I live in the Mount Joy, PA area. I've decided to go with 17 inch rims, which is why I'm getting rid of this set. I would like to get 800.00 for everything, but feel free to PM me an offer if you think that's too high. PM me for details or more information. I've included a picture of them on my car for reference. 20210509_142439.jpg 20210509_142506.jpg 20210509_142527.jpg
20201012_142500.jpg