Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fog light delete/ air ducts

Hey guys just a quick question, was curious if the whoosh air ducts would make an improvement at all when paired with an itg intake since it mounts below the headlight. I don’t use my fog lights anyway so I was curious if changing it out would help with pressure around the headlight area and improve intake temps some. I currently have a whoosh hybrid with around 25k miles on it. Never once gave me a problem. Only smiles lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Business6

You can certainly pipe air to the filter quite easily from there or the brakes, for that matter. The brakes would require a bit more ducting and you'd have to secure it somewhere but for the intake it'd be an almost immediate 90° bend to send air to the filter.

I have the ramair intake and the intake temps are absolutely absurd (hit 135° yesterday, ambient was around 12-15° below summer peak) and I'm really curious if there would be an improvement with the peron/itg intake given it has less metal and isn't placed directly behind the radiator. I'm close to just putting the stock airbox back in until I get that because it makes the shitty stock intercooler have to do way more work. Maybe for the summer next year I'll swap out the driver's side fog light for the inlet to help even further with temps.