Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD For Rent Custom wheel lug jig! Drill your hubs for 4x100 wheels, opens doors in the wheel department!

Trader history for Dpro (5)

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Ok this is for rent $50 plus shipping there is a core security deposit of $275. You paypal me $275 plus shipping I ship it to you you use on however many FiST’s you want to when done you ship it back and I refund you $225. Its pretty straight forward. It gives you say the weekend to do the work i.e. not keep it for two weeks lol.
It is a nice jig that allows you to drill aligned pilot holes before drilling the main holes, and there is not rotation of the jig necessary its just drill one after the other.
528516ED-9214-4A58-83FC-59C5F8FF2934.jpeg

Last edited:
Looking at the rear hub, there is the large hold in the hub to reach through. Where does that 4th lug go? Or is that hole small enough to then put a lug into it?

OP
Dpro

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Thread Starter #4
Looking at the rear hub, there is the large hold in the hub to reach through. Where does that 4th lug go? Or is that hole small enough to then put a lug into it?
you are looking at the setup that has 4x108 lug holes so you can bolt it to your hub. then the slightly smaller hole next it is where the drill bit goes through to drill your hub for 4x100 once your hub is drilled you remove the jig and put lug studs in the hub. The holes are the right size for wheel studs. You can even put in longer ones if you want to add wheel spacers.

you are looking at the setup that has 4x108 lug holes so you can bolt it to your hub. then the slightly smaller hole next it is where the drill bit goes through to drill your hub for 4x100 once your hub is drilled you remove the jig and put lug studs in the hub. The holes are the right size for wheel studs. You can even put in longer ones if you want to add wheel spacers.
I think I see the problem. I looked up what the hub looks like on Rock Auto, and it has LARGE holes where the new holes would go, thus my question. But looking at Alex the Machinist that makes this jig he says "This jig is not compatible for NON-ST hubs as they have large holes where the bolts would go"

Attachments

OP
Dpro

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Thread Starter #6
I think I see the problem. I looked up what the hub looks like on Rock Auto, and it has LARGE holes where the new holes would go, thus my question. But looking at Alex the Machinist that makes this jig he says "This jig is not compatible for NON-ST hubs as they have large holes where the bolts would go"
ah ok I wondered what you were talking about. I was like huh hole what? So thats why I explained it out. No worries man its here to rent so let me know.