Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

ForScan and how it can help fiesta/focus owners

I've disabled TPMS and my shift light, and also added the ST splash screen on my '16. I'd love to get rid of double honk as well.

Alright well at the moment this is BS. I made a page for you guys to show you what will work and what won't work with addresses to the modules and everything and it #**@# disappeared out of the thread....

Here is a youtube link I was going to attatch to the post.

As to everyone asking for Double Honk Disable. It won't work as of yet. To be honest I went and just unplugged the damn horn for now

https://youtu.be/3tOtVzrO3bI

Last edited:
OP
gjkrisa
Thread Starter #23
Alright well at the moment this is BS. I made a page for you guys to show you what will work and what won't work with addresses to the modules and everything and it #**@# disappeared out of the thread....

As to everyone asking for Double Honk Disable. It won't work. We don't have the addresses for it. To be honest I went and just unplugged the damn horn.

I was also having issues don't know what happens but seems to be working now

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

As to everyone asking for Double Honk Disable. It won't work. We don't have the addresses for it. To be honest I went and just unplugged the damn horn.

I have the wiring diagram. It's possible to wire the horn directly to the switch on the steering wheel, which will make it not honk when you get out of the car while running. It will also have the side affect of not honking when you lock the car. But at least you'll still have a horn.

OP
gjkrisa
Thread Starter #25
Can someone send a screenshot of all the modules you get to load in forscan?

Even though every vehicle I have seen have the same modules the same codes are usually not universal but is worth a try if you have the same module

Can someone send a screenshot of all the modules you get to load in forscan?

Even though every vehicle I have seen have the same modules the same codes are usually not universal but is worth a try if you have the same module

Would you just like my asbuilt from my '17 Fiesta ST?

OP
gjkrisa
Thread Starter #27
OP
gjkrisa
Thread Starter #29
Lol I'm somewhat illiterate with google drive. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TQ2ewHO1EHao7KJcL_AdFrorBXelI8lu?usp=sharing Try that. It has my ASBuilt, and the saved module configurations.
Thank you that works

Do you really only have three or four modules? Typically that would mean you are not seeing hi can or mid can but being a fiesta I don't doubt it much

I will throw in my two cents i have been actively using Forscan on 17 Fiesta ST

Here is what you can do with Sync 3

Themes: APIM (If you want an ST Splash Screen do not change 7D0-03-01.

7D0-03-01 xxxx x*xx xxxx
Visual Design Variants:
0=Ford Classic
1=Ford Timeless,
2=Lincoln Timeless,
3=Lincoln Next,
4=Ford New Blue GT (must also set 7D0-02-01 xxxx xDxx xxxx)

ST Splash Screen
7D0-02-01 xxxx xBxx xxxx ST Ford Performance boot screen animation

Climate Control (APIM)
1) Enable Climate Menu (This also activates the ability to speak to the car and tell it what temperature you want your HVAC settings to be.
2) Enable Climate Temperature Display that will show to the left of your outside Temperature
3) On mine i chose option 3. Our cars do not have dual climate but this is the only way to enable this.

7D0-01-01 xxxx xxx* xxxx

Climate Front Zone & HD Radio: 3=Dual Zone & HD radio avail, 2=Dual Zone & HD radio not avail, 7=Single Zone & HD radio avail, 6=Single Zone & HD radio not avail

Remove Sirius from Menu (APIM)
** Unless otherwise noted, below data is for SYNC 3 v2.x & v3.0
7D0-01-01 *xxx xxxx xxxx
Removes Sirius from audio sources (decrement your value where the asterisk is by 2; if you have an "A" make it "8", if you have "2" make it "0")

Instrument Panel Cluster (IPC/BCM)
1) Enable Fog Lights for cars that do not have them (non-st)
2) Disable Shift Light
3) Disable TPMS (for winter, aftermarket wheels, etc.)
4) Change Rolling Diameter (Useful for correcting speedometer with Aftermarket tire and wheel sizes)

Sync 2 Only
Add Navigation with nothing more than a NAV Card and Forscan to enable.

Here's what you cannot do for sure
1) Bambi Mode (Fogs stay on with High Beams) However one could use a relay harness without Forscan)
2) Global Windows up/down we do not have the necessary hardware in our USDM cars.

All of this was from me trial and error and using F-150 Forums and the F-150 Guides
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...iVSlDFGFHnfeuhb3RTMVz95730/edit#gid=815852466

The link above is for the F-150 Spreadsheets.
Is the climate control screen actually functional when activated?

Also is it possible to delete the radio altogether? I hate that when bluetooth or android auto disconnects it defaults to AM radio. I wish it would default to silence.
No (possible but haven't seen it done on any vehicle at this time) however sync 3 version 3.0 when you unplug your phone it defaults to silence

borborpa

Premium Account
Climate Control (APIM)
1) Enable Climate Menu (This also activates the ability to speak to the car and tell it what temperature you want your HVAC settings to be.
2) Enable Climate Temperature Display that will show to the left of your outside Temperature
3) On mine i chose option 3. Our cars do not have dual climate but this is the only way to enable this.

7D0-01-01xxxxxxx*xxxx

Climate Front Zone & HD Radio: 3=Dual Zone & HD radio avail, 2=Dual Zone & HD radio not avail, 7=Single Zone & HD radio avail, 6=Single Zone & HD radio not avail
Has anyone been able to get this to work on Sync 3 v 3.0? I didn't try until after I upgraded, and I changed it to "3", but still no Climate Control on the screen. :(

Interesting. So you changed the 8th digit of 7D0-01-01 to a "3", right? That's what I tried. :(
This didn't work for me either. Also v3.0.

Slightly different topic - has anyone with factory Recaros tried turning on the heated seat control UI and does it work on our cars?

I followed the instructions from this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEpvoJ77vRM to change 7D0-01-01 to **** **** *3**. This made the controls appear but pressing the buttons had no effect. (I have the Recaros but I suspect not the wiring).

You need two switches as well that mount below the hvac controls. Not sure if the wiring will be there for those as well.