Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD Free things: Continental DWS 06 Tires, OEM Door Stickers

Trader history for swirlmarks (0)

OP
S
Thread Starter #41
I'm assuming the stickers are the same for both the 3 door and five door variants. Even if they aren't I'm still game to give it a shot, so just get me a quote for the shipping price (and if it isn't too unreasonable) maybe we can strike up a deal.
Sure thing, PM me your info and and I’ll get you that quote

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
just wanted to thank you again @swirlmarks for the info, and the help on this big decision.
View attachment 52541
Are those Rally Armor flaps??

IF so, what brand/size 16 are you using on the Dekas?

I ask only because even at factory ride height, my 205/50-16 Neo Gens (on the same exact, down to the color, Dekas) rubbed in front on the mounting bracket locknuts when braking, and turning.

These are about the tallest diameter, AND widest section width tires available in that size, so if you are using another brand's 205/50, or any brand's 205/45, you will be OK.

joesiris

Are those Rally Armor flaps??

IF so, what brand/size 16 are you using on the Dekas?

I ask only because even at factory ride height, my 205/50-16 Neo Gens (on the same exact, down to the color, Dekas) rubbed in front on the mounting bracket locknuts when braking, and turning.

These are about the tallest diameter, AND widest section width tires available in that size, so if you are using another brand's 205/50, or any brand's 205/45, you will be OK.
yes they are rally armor flaps
and they are 205/45 r16 indy 500s
ive only gone about 30 miles on them but haven't noticed any rubbing yet...had the old wheels and tires in the back yesterday and my 2 younger daughters in the back today, so fingers crossed we don't get any issues, but ill have to keep an eye on the flap mounts.

Last edited:

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
thanks... I'll be honest i read the entire 70-page thread that came out in 2017 when Konig announced these wheels, then just asked swirlmarks here before deciding on them...I am so pleased, feel like a kid again haha
Hey, I like them soooo much that I bought TWO sets (one bronze, one satin black)!
[wink][twothumb]

Again, I just wish that someone made a UHP all season in 215/45-16 for me to put on the 'daily driver' set. [:(]