Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD Free things: Continental DWS 06 Tires, OEM Door Stickers

Trader history for swirlmarks (0)

OP
S
Thread Starter #22
Roof rack has been sold. Lowering the price on the wheels: $450 shipped to the east coast and midwest, $475 shipped to the west coast

OP
S
Thread Starter #23
Weekly bump. Dekagrams, RMM, door stickers and TPMS tool are still for sale. The TPMS tool I can definitely throw in with the wheels. Charge pipes have been sold.

joesiris

^^ I feel that! On Saturday my wife pointed out that I had a bent wheel so I did what any of us would do, turn to forum classifieds and saw this (and kinda local for pickup for me) ...having no experience with going with different size wheels, I started some research. And alas after some hmming and hawwing I refresh and saw the dreaded sold post. Congrats tho.

if you don't mind helping a wheel dummy out tho with some questions i have.
I had thought maybe doing the lockouts to stay at 17s, but they are 17x8 which has me wondering about rubbing
so, I'm back to the deckagrams (which are way nicer imo) @16"
#1 were you on stock suspension and did you have any rubbing issues or bottoming out
#2 do the wheels come with hub centric spacers or do you have to purchase separately
#3 did you need a certain lug nut
I scoured the 78-page thread on wheels but so many conflicting answers so i thought to just ask someone (you) directly, thank you

OP
S
Thread Starter #30
^^ I feel that! On Saturday my wife pointed out that I had a bent wheel so I did what any of us would do, turn to forum classifieds and saw this (and kinda local for pickup for me) ...having no experience with going with different size wheels, I started some research. And alas after some hmming and hawwing I refresh and saw the dreaded sold post. Congrats tho.

if you don't mind helping a wheel dummy out tho with some questions i have.
I had thought maybe doing the lockouts to stay at 17s, but they are 17x8 which has me wondering about rubbing
so, I'm back to the deckagrams (which are way nicer imo) @16"
#1 were you on stock suspension and did you have any rubbing issues or bottoming out
#2 do the wheels come with hub centric spacers or do you have to purchase separately
#3 did you need a certain lug nut
I scoured the 78-page thread on wheels but so many conflicting answers so i thought to just ask someone (you) directly, thank you
I personally went with 16” wheels over 17” so I could run a larger sidewall tire. To answer your questions:
1) I ran these wheels on stock suspension and coilovers (lowered with about one finger gap). With stock suspension, there is no rubbing. Lowered, there was slight rubbing on the rear fender liners. This was with 205/50 continental dws 06 tires.

2) the hub centric spacers are separate, you can find some nice aluminum ones on Amazon. If I can find the link I’ll post it. Edit - should be these (73.1 to 63.4):
https://www.amazon.com/73-1mm-Circuit-Performance-Aluminum-Centric/dp/B01JN0MW1W/ref=sr_1_7?crid=5C9PEXPZUTZH&keywords=hub+rings+73.1+to+63.1&qid=1667348508&qu=eyJxc2MiOiIwLjAwIiwicXNhIjoiMC4wMCIsInFzcCI6IjAuMDAifQ==&sprefix=63.1+,aps,73&sr=8-7

3) you will probably need some “tuner” lug nuts that have a smaller diameter than the stock ones. I didn’t ever use the stock lugs on these wheels, so I’m not sure if they’ll fit. Something with a 60 degree conical seat and 12x1.5 thread should work. For example: https://949racing.com/product/949-racing-7075-forged-alloy-lugs-12x1-5-thread/

Edit - The stock lugs are 19mm so they may fit. The aftermarket ones that I used were 19mm. You may need a thinner wall socket though.

Last edited:

joesiris

thank you for answering my questions.
i did ditch the stock lugs a few years ago after i found out how hard they were to get off (while installing my mud flaps)
I appreciate the links too, that does help
i like the idea of having a larger sidewall, especially on these terrible SC roads, roads that already proved they could bend the stock wheels
thank you again

OP
S
Thread Starter #32
RMM has been sold. The door stickers are free to a good home. I also added some tires that are free as well.

Hey, if you’re willing to go through the trouble of shipping internationally (I’ll pay the shipping costs of course) I’d love the door stickers. Not sure if they’ll even fit my car (mines a 3 door) but mines all buggered up. (I’ll even pay for the door stickers if you want)

Thanks!

OP
S
Thread Starter #37
Hey, if you’re willing to go through the trouble of shipping internationally (I’ll pay the shipping costs of course) I’d love the door stickers. Not sure if they’ll even fit my car (mines a 3 door) but mines all buggered up. (I’ll even pay for the door stickers if you want)

Thanks!
I don’t mind shipping internationally, but just a warning that it may be a little expensive. Not sure if it would be worth it for you as these may not fit the 3 door and are maybe $12 each (can’t remember exactly) used.

OP
S
Thread Starter #38
Definitely interested in the tires if they’re still available. I live in Texas I’ll try and come up with the shipping. This is my first time on this site referred by a friend!
Hi, yes the tires are still available. I would expect probably $40-50 for shipping to TX. It may be less. If you want to PM me your address, I’ll get you a shipping quote.

oh and welcome to the forum!

I don’t mind shipping internationally, but just a warning that it may be a little expensive. Not sure if it would be worth it for you as these may not fit the 3 door and are maybe $12 each (can’t remember exactly) used.
I'm assuming the stickers are the same for both the 3 door and five door variants. Even if they aren't I'm still game to give it a shot, so just get me a quote for the shipping price (and if it isn't too unreasonable) maybe we can strike up a deal.