Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Getting no boost past 6 psi

Norcofox

Hi Guys,

I've got a 2014 Fiesta ST and i've noticed a drop in performance recently and fluctuating boost levels. I used Torque pro to monitor boost levels and it seems on WOT I can't get anymore than around 6 psi. It pulls good down low in the rev range but when I get past 3500-4000rpm it falls flat on it's face.

I've checked all 11 boost clamps and they are all tight and snug. I've also checked for vacuum leaks using a propane torch and found nothing at all and I also have no check engine lights.

Could it possibly be a bad boost control solenoid and the 6 psi i'm getting is just waste gate pressure?

Sounds like the boost solenoid. SiCo-developments has them in stock

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you tried to reset the ECU?

I had the same thing happen to me a few months ago, so I reloaded my stage 1 map and it made everything better.

Disconnecting the battery may do the same but I used my Accessport.

OP
N

Norcofox

Thread Starter #5
Yeah i've reset my ECU and reflashed my mountune mp215 tune and it didn't make a difference and I dont believe I have an eco tune available to select anyway.