Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Good morning from Glendora Mountain Road

Got some work done at Mountune so I had to take it up GMR. Sorry for the crappy iphone picks.

Current performance mods:
Mountune MP215 + FMIC

Appearance:
Tint
Antenna cap
Garage door lip
ST e-brake emblem

Mods waiting to be installed:
Springs
RMM

Coming plans:
Mountune OZ wheels
Sway bars

fist1.JPG
fist2.JPG
fist4.JPG
fist7.png

Used to bike up there at least once a week when I lived in SoCal. Up and over to Baldy then flew down to Claremont.. Those switchbacks up high on Baldy were a blast on a bicycle or in the ol' GTI. [cool]

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club
If you go up GMR some asshole in a RED 2001 SUBURBAN license plate 4SWC981 has been DUMPING OIL on 6-12 spots each time in an attempt to deliberately make people crash.

This idiot lives on Poppy Ln at the bottom of the hill. He has been doing this for nearly 2 months. He succeeded and has caused crashes, which qualifies for attempted murder as well as being a FEDERAL CRIME for dumping oil in a NATIONAL FOREST, particularly ONE OF THE MOST FIRE PRONE FORESTS AROUND, which makes no sense since his SUV has been registered there for 11 years.

The cops are investigating but he has CONTINUED TO DO IT even after we got his plate # and discovered where he lives. He uses the SUV because he needs a large vehicle to transport the quantities of oil he's dumping (GALLONS at a time).

This asshole needs to go to JAIL stat.

If you go up GMR some asshole in a RED 2001 SUBURBAN license plate 4SWC981 has been DUMPING OIL on 6-12 spots each time in an attempt to deliberately make people crash.

This idiot lives on Poppy Ln at the bottom of the hill. He has been doing this for nearly 2 months. He succeeded and has caused crashes, which qualifies for attempted murder as well as being a FEDERAL CRIME for dumping oil in a NATIONAL FOREST, particularly ONE OF THE MOST FIRE PRONE FORESTS AROUND, which makes no sense since his SUV has been registered there for 11 years.

The cops are investigating but he has CONTINUED TO DO IT even after we got his plate # and discovered where he lives. He uses the SUV because he needs a large vehicle to transport the quantities of oil he's dumping (GALLONS at a time).

This asshole needs to go to JAIL stat.
Well i can tell you this from people I know a few high ranked cops live right by there I'll try to let them know