Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Group Buy #2: Enkei RPF1 16x7 +43, 4x108, Silver. Reserve you set Today!!!!!

Trader history for OAKOS Automotive (0)

GAbOS

Just got mine mounted today and what a difference. If you don't have a set of these yet, get some!

Superman

Might as well put me down for a set then. You can email me a deposit invoice to conedodger99 at yahoo.com. Thanks! -Mike King

I'm sure this has already been asked but any chance at all of getting these in a different color?

I would love bronze or black...

OP
OAKOS Automotive

OAKOS Automotive

Vendor
Thread Starter #29
Might as well put me down for a set then. You can email me a deposit invoice to c*********** at yahoo.com. Thanks! -Mike King
Deposit invoice sent! [rockon] I'll be sure to add your name to the list!

I'm sure this has already been asked but any chance at all of getting these in a different color?

I would love bronze or black...
There have been a ton of requests for other colors, and we are listening, but at this time the only color available is the Silver. Once this group buy is concluded, we may run another one and post a poll to see what people are definitely interested in, but nothing is set in stone as of yet, other than the Silver ones of course.

-Nick
Oakos Automotive

OP
OAKOS Automotive

OAKOS Automotive

Vendor
Thread Starter #31
We are receiving a partial shipment of these wheels arriving June 22nd. The rest are scheduled to arrive in Early to Mid July. Orders paid in full have been contacted, those of you with balances remaining will be contacted.

It is also not too late to add on accessories, such as the lug nuts and center caps!

-Nick
Oakos Automotive

We are receiving a partial shipment of these wheels arriving June 22nd. The rest are scheduled to arrive in Early to Mid July. Orders paid in full have been contacted, those of you with balances remaining will be contacted.

It is also not too late to add on accessories, such as the lug nuts and center caps!

-Nick
Oakos Automotive
Awesome news send invoice over and I'll pay the remaining balance I would like to add center caps.

-Nick
Oakos Automotive
Well apparently PayPal is not working at the moment so as soon as there back I'll send over the balance please send invoice for the center cap package.

OP
OAKOS Automotive

OAKOS Automotive

Vendor
Thread Starter #36
Friday bump! The rest of the group buy wheels are arriving before the end of the month!

Enjoy your weekend everyone!

-Nick
Oakos Automotive