Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Group buy - 2jr wilwood big brake kit! $699

Trader history for joe@2j-racing (0)

OP
joe@2j-racing
Thread Starter #101
They are extra, but you paid for them. Wilwood should have included it in the box; however, we will get you out a set FedEx straight away from 2JR. Thx!

They are extra, but you paid for them. Wilwood should have included it in the box; however, we will get you out a set FedEx straight away from 2JR. Thx!
Awesome,

Thanks for the prompt reply Joe. Let me know when you send them out. Seeing the kit in my house and not on my car is pure torture.

First post in a while for me, but if the estimate I was given by the shipping agent holds true, my kit may arrive next week... excitement is building. [twothumb]

... aaaaaaaaaand that estimate was waaaaaaaaaaaay off. However... very belatedly... today:

IMAG0369.jpg

IMAG0370.jpg

[No, that's not a credit card, so don't get excited!]

Thank you, Joe and team, for all your efforts in making this happen. Fitting takes place next week, so I'll update again then. [woot]