Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Group buy - 2jr wilwood big brake kit! $699

Trader history for joe@2j-racing (0)

Who would be interested in a group buy on the Wilwood Big Brake Kit? The price would be set at $799 if we had 5. If we get 10, we can do $699.

This kit comes with true two piece rotors, 6 piston calipers and forged hardware. And it drops over 20lbs off the suspension. You will instantly be able to feel the difference, in braking and acceleration.

http://www.2j-racing.com/fiesta-st/wilwood-fiesta-brake-kit-2011.html

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Joe please put me on this list if we get 10. Thanks for doing this BTW.[twothumb]

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
That is an incredibly good deal, I just wish it was for the size wheels I need to run for track, 15's:(

OP
joe@2j-racing
Thread Starter #9
We have at least 5 now - with the possibility of 10.

The way it will work is everyone will order the brakes at the current price. You can pick your options, pad material, etc. Once we hit 5, everyone who ordered will get the GB discount refunded on their CC or Paypal. Once we hit 10, an additional discount will be credited. Exactly how we did the BC Coilover GB and it worked nicely.

The GB is open for only 30 days.

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
I will wait till we hit 9 before order. I wanna make sure I get that $699 deal.

few question here

i really am interested but I need confirmation these fit in my winter 16" setup (focal f-16)
is the 699 for the drilled with hose or only the base with no hardware
is canadian shipping an inexpensive possibility or i get it shipped in the us and take a drive

thanks
these would be really great