Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hat is off to Ford Fiesta ST Engineers!!!

I agree! My green envy sticks out like a sore thumb and I wouldn't have it any other way! It is a blast to drive as well.

neeqness

1000 Post Club
Agreed.

I also typically drove rear wheel drives in the past. I was settling for an econobox hatch to get decent mileage, yet have the capacity to regularly haul my large loads, so I wasn't expecting much. After having read some reviews on various car magazines my interest was piqued until I could no longer resist going for a test drive. Once I hit 2nd gear, I had my answer.

Racked up 88k+ miles now and still in awe that this car is more fun to drive than any of the RWD vehicles I've ever driven in the past. Actually, being a motorcycle rider as well, I had lost interest in driving cars (which partially explains why I was looking for an econobox to begin with) and they just weren't "fun" anymore...until now. Imagine having fun driving in "some" traffic (but I still prefer the bike for that though). Being in SoCal, the FiST just can't compare to being legally able to split lanes and hop in carpools or use express lanes for free.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk