Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hello from Canada

Hi, my name's Nic, I'm from Ontario, Canada. I have a 2014 Tuxedo black FiST. Cobb stage 1, FS werks intake, mountune lowering springs. Plasti dipped my wheels teal, probably going red next spring though!

Jetlife

Welcome! I've never seen your car around town, just another Oxford White one like mine. Car looks great!

OP
G
Thread Starter #7
Welcome! I've never seen your car around town, just another Oxford White one like mine. Car looks great!
pretty sure I've seen you leaving the downtown core a few days ago but I was driving my dads vw tiguan. I've also seen a green one and another black one like mine around town.

OP
G
Thread Starter #11
Welcome! Really like the wheels.
thanks :) there's usually mixed reactions but I love them..while they're clean. I've never had a car give off so much brake dust and it just cakes on the plasti dip..usually gotta clean em every week or 2. think i'm going to go red next year.

CanadianST

thanks :) there's usually mixed reactions but I love them..while they're clean. I've never had a car give off so much brake dust and it just cakes on the plasti dip..usually gotta clean em every week or 2. think i'm going to go red next year.
Ughh i know the feeling, trying to keep my white wheels clean is a struggle. Can't wait till i have to change the brake pads lo

kjm

New guy from Hamilton here. '14 black. Only seen a couple other's around but I grew up in Barrie so i'm in town a lot.