Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hello from Maine

f2jknight

Took delivery on my 2014 Fiesta ST 2 weeks ago replacing the 2003 Mini Cooper S in my garage. The first order of business was to replace those 17" summer tires with 15" Michelin X-ice 3s. I had an opportunity to try the as delivered summer tires on the first snow and it wasn't pretty. I drove it about a quarter mile turned around, put it back in the garage and kept it there until my order from TireRack arrived. The winter tires turned it from a handful to a snow cat. The ST is great in the snow with the Michelins on it.

An ice storm is headed this way tomorrow but I'm ready,
Frank

C. love

I feel your pain man!! I drive mine to work the other day when i was done we had 6 inches on the ground-parked the car and left it at my office and got a ride home. It sucked Welcome to the forum. Tire rack just have a snow tire/ wheel package you got?

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Hey welcome, I'm also a previous Mini S owner, I had a 2004. Hopefully we'll see more Mini owner migration lol.