Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hey everyone!

My name is Mike and I have been thinking about getting a FiST since October. I've test driven both the Focus ST and the Fiesta ST and I love how the Fiesta drives. Later today I am going to visit a few dealerships and possibly place my order for a Fiesta ST. I've got a few questions:

If I have to custom order one, will it end up being a 2014 model or 2015 model?
I am looking for an Oxford White with Orange Recaros, nav, and sunroof.

I would be trading a very clean 2002 SVT Focus, is it even worth seeing what the dealers will give me for trade-in on this car?

What can I expect to pay for a FiST optioned as mentioned above? I've done some research through Truecar, Kbb, and Edmunds but I'd like to get some real world feedback.

I look forward to being a part of this forum!

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Welcome aboard Mike and glad to have you on board[welcome]. You're ordering the same color options as I did, so great tastes. Whether you get the 2014 or 2015 depends on your order priority and dealer allocation. You're probably going to get the most money if you sell your Focus privately.

I Paid: $24,500 for all the options including Rado wheels with 0% financing through Ford, but here's a great thread you can read with lots of purchasing info.
http://www.fiestastforum.com/forum/threads/5-Share-your-Fiesta-ST-Purchase-Deals!

Welcome. I am not sure I will ever trade in a car. They really give you the worst deal possible when trading. Outright, I would expect 22-23k at the low-end. Good luck!

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
Another Focus convert...welcome man. My dealer offered me $2700 on my 2000 Focus with 120k miles haha.

OP
bczracecar
Thread Starter #6
Just got back from a few different dealerships. Looks like one dealer is willing to go to 23,590 after incentives. I don't think that's too bad considering the MSRP is over 25k. It would be a 2015 model with a wait time of 4-6 weeks. I think I'm gunna go for it. Ford is also offering me 0%APR for 60 months or 1.9% for 72.

Just got back from a few different dealerships. Looks like one dealer is willing to go to 23,590 after incentives. I don't think that's too bad considering the MSRP is over 25k. It would be a 2015 model with a wait time of 4-6 weeks. I think I'm gunna go for it. Ford is also offering me 0%APR for 60 months or 1.9% for 72.
That sounds about right. I didn't get the Ford offer of 0% or 1.9%. Seems a tiny bit cheaper where you are as well. The original one I was looking at had all options besides green envy or molten orange and MSRP was 26 something. Would of come out to 22.6k after incentives. Think it was 2k worth of incentives.

OP
bczracecar
Thread Starter #9
I'll be ordering this Thursday. Anything specific I should know? Thanks again for all the help.

Try and get all the incentives you can. If your financing, make sure you get an interest rate your comfortable with. I think most of us didn't get any additional warranties or anything. If you do want one, say no first, they will generally give you the real price of it afterwards.

Think extended warranty was like $2k, after I said now it was then $1.2k. I still declined, but found out it was quite a bit cheaper.

As far as insurance, at least USAA sees the ST as a base fiesta. They know it is an St but rates are just as low as a regular fiesta.

OP
bczracecar
Thread Starter #12
Ordered the car last week Thursday and sold my SVT the following day for 4700 lol. I can't wait for this car! Sucks that I probably won't be getting it until the end of summer...lol

OP
bczracecar
Thread Starter #13
I got a text from my salesman today and it had my VIN! However when I plug my VIN into the window sticker function on this website I am not getting any results. Is it maybe that the VIN is still too new?