Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hey everyone

OP
L
Thread Starter #22
Well shit, that one isn't going to work out unfortunately 😕 any of you guys know any for sale close to sioux falls sd?

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
You're the one looking for a used FiST. Try to look for an unmodified, or at least not too modified car. You are going to pay through the nose for it, because it's already a cult car. The problem is, the cult likes to beat on the car, because it invites that. Then again, we're a cult. Someone is going to buy that FiST.

I wanted this car since it came out. I bought a new one in '17. You're getting a used one. Wait for a clean one, and pounce, because like Jeff said, they go quick, and you're going to pay handsomely in this market.

Totally worth it, IMO. If I had the money, I'd buy another one for a back up.

flbchbm

1000 Post Club

Attachments

OP
L
Thread Starter #28
My baby, although two weeks into owning it I got hit by an idiot who ran a stop sign, so it's currently at a body shop getting fixed, hoping to hell it's not gonna be a long time to get it back

Attachments

dhminer

2000 Post Club
My baby, although two weeks into owning it I got hit by an idiot who ran a stop sign, so it's currently at a body shop getting fixed, hoping to hell it's not gonna be a long time to get it back
Man that’s some bad luck! Hope it’s not damaged too bad. Maybe it was the universe’s sign that you should’ve got a fiesta lol

Intuit

3000 Post Club
Pushed in pretty far. Looks like significant damage to the support structure for the bumper, headlamp, body panel. Also tying to figure out how is it that the front wheel is in contact with the lower-back part of the wheel well near the door-sill. Normally body shops like to leave the door wide open with lots of qualifiers when it comes to whether or not something like that is totaled.

OP
L
Thread Starter #33
Yeah it's not totalled, already been looked at. As for the suspension, the lower control arm and tie rod were bent, most of it is actually superficial damage thank god, not much underneath it all was damaged. Intercooler, crashbar, frame, all good!
Like I said, bodyshop went over it, as well as the insurance adjuster, was told its far from being totalled

Last edited:

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I wish the Fiesta had a center exit exhaust. I like the look on the Focus and love it on the Civic Type R
Agreed!

I do not like the factory FoST tip, but they do look great though when the owners replace the stock system with the big diameter, 2 round outlet aftermarket systems. [thumb]