Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hi, I'm a 28 year old guy and i bought a neon green fiesta.

AND I LOVE IT.

ive had corvettes, cobras, mach 1s, euros, lifted trucks, lowered trucks, bikes, and everything in between, and this is by far the most fun thing ive ever driven. I love my ST.

my car is a new (leftover) '14 Ford Fiesta ST in envy green.

i opted out of features as i didnt want the nav, the recaros were a little stiff (and i hated them in my gti), and sunroof didnt mean enough to me to drive a million miles to find one in a color i liked. originally i wanted a molten orange, but i ended up going for the green and i love it.

ive put over 1500 miles on my new toy including a nearly 800 mile honeymoon road trip in the few weeks ive had her and i love every minute of driving her. i was originally turned on to the car by Top Gear's review, and once i saw it in person i was hooked.

future plans are big, but will be a slow build. its my daily so itll stay mild but i cant wait to start building a new toy.

Here's to grabbing gears and making v8 owners cry! [like]

everyone knows it doesnt count unless theres a pic, so heres my baby with an audi r8

Pete

Join the club for Green envy! Welcome and you picked the right color!

OP
12elentless
Thread Starter #7
Thanks everyone. I've been looking around and seeing a lot of great cars. I see poverty in my near future.

MOFiST

The NA exclusive color. I wish we could get that here. welcome!