Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

How bad are negative corrections

Hey so i've been getting negative corrections (on all 4) on my ots stage 2 map from cobb and i'm curious how/if I should be worried. Thanks!

OP
Creamyst
Thread Starter #3
At WOT? How frequent? How far negative?
Thankfully not at WOT. but i've seen -3.1x before...
Normally it's between -1.00 and -2.50.

I see negative corrections when driving aggressively but not on WOT.

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
Please just search next time :)

@D1JL thanks for correcting me :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have searched for certain threads that were old and got nowhere but the found them after fingering through every thread I have ever posted in. I think sometimes its quicker to ask. If I ever ask a dumb question, its probably cause the search didnt work for me for some reason. Maybe cause I only use the Tapatalk app? Dunno.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
I have searched for certain threads that were old and got nowhere but the found them after fingering through every thread I have ever posted in. I think sometimes its quicker to ask. If I ever ask a dumb question, its probably cause the search didnt work for me for some reason. Maybe cause I only use the Tapatalk app? Dunno.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
I get a little carried away seeing the same questions over and over and over and over. If it's a seasoned member asking a solid question, I usually give them the benefit of the doubt. In this case, Stratified wrote an excellent article on the subject that I found in 6 seconds of searching, hence my frustration.