I look great in my tuxedo.

Member ID
Hi everyone! I just received delivery of a 2014 Tuxedo Black FiST, about three days ago. I tracked down this particular specimen in an interesting way. She was listed at a dealer a few hours away, and advertised with 201 miles. I assumed new, but was wrong.

Upon running a Carfax, I found that she was a "one owner" vehicle, previously registered by FoMoCo themselves in Detroit, way back in June 2013. I think it's safe to say, she was a demo vehicle.

At any rate, I'm thrilled with her. I still own a 2003 Focus SVT which I purchased new with 5 miles on the clock. The pedigree is evident, but the FiST is just head and shoulders above the older vehicle. The new gal now has 770 miles on her. :)

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Member ID
Congratulations, glad you're still able to find a '14 with such low miles.

OP
BrokenSVT
Member ID
Thread Starter #5
Oh wow! My SVTf is CD Silver! *girl squeal*

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
Member ID
Congrats and welcome...there are a lot of us current or former Focus owners on this site.

FocusMike

Member ID
Congrats! You probably bought one of the Ford events or press vehicle.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Member ID
Welcome Aboard.

Dave

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Member ID
Looking good BrokenSVT.

Member ID
Welcome to forum. I am also a 2002/3 Focus SVT owner. Engine took a dump Two weeks ago. Was my DD/Commuter car. Also replaced with a Tux. Black Fist. Good Luck!

OP
BrokenSVT
Member ID
Thread Starter #16
Wow, a lot of Focus -> FiST transitions.

OP
BrokenSVT
Member ID
Thread Starter #18
It's an understandable transition. The MK1 was small and reasonably light, and quite nimble.

Member ID
Hi everyone! I just received delivery of a 2014 Tuxedo Black FiST, about three days ago. I tracked down this particular specimen in an interesting way. She was listed at a dealer a few hours away, and advertised with 201 miles. I assumed new, but was wrong.

Upon running a Carfax, I found that she was a "one owner" vehicle, previously registered by FoMoCo themselves in Detroit, way back in June 2013. I think it's safe to say, she was a demo vehicle.

At any rate, I'm thrilled with her. I still own a 2003 Focus SVT which I purchased new with 5 miles on the clock. The pedigree is evident, but the FiST is just head and shoulders above the older vehicle. The new gal now has 770 miles on her. :)
Congrats! Don't forget to check out all the goodies over at Ford Owner. :D I'll be here if you have any questions/concerns. Don't forget to post a photo!

Meagan