Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

I MESSED UP...

Soo... im an idiot, i was spraying down my motor and i got some plugs wet specifically my injector plugs and my fuel rail plug, i think. The reason i was spraying it down was because my PVC valve hose was cracked and over time sprinkles of oil grim built up i just found out it was cracked.

ANYWAY i sprayed every plug i could possibly find wet with air to dry them off.
My car will not start anymore it just cranks it started for a little bit but the code on my AP was saying "fuel rail low voltage" something like that i cleared the codes so i cant really remember. I turned my car off to clear the codes and my car will not start at all anymore. When it was on my car was running super weird. Another code popped up saying "communication lost to fuel pump"
Another code said something like fuel pump modual circuit open" if i try to crack my car, for a slit second it sound like its about to turn on and then nothing. Ever sense i cleared the codes i haven't got any new ones. But car still wont start.
maybe my fuel relay in the fuse box fried from the plugs getting wet??

Attachments

Last edited: