Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Might’ve messed up big time here. PCM issues

natsirt

Longtime lurker, first time posting. Recently upgraded to a trac-spec WM turbo. Been having issues getting the car to run correctly. Been chasing p0236 for past few days now which was sending the car into limp mode not allowing me to datalog and get the tune refined. Been in contact with Adam from tune+ where he suggested replacing tmap and checking wires. Replaced map and tmap with oem but no fix. Replaced boost solenoid but no fix. Order a new stock BOV and currently waiting on it to arrive (already have dv+ installed) Was checking wires to the tmap, map, boost solenoid and BOV trying to maybe find one that wasn’t getting proper volts. Mind you I did have car in a key on engine off state to check the wires. Well, when I was testing the wires I must’ve goofed up big time somehow cause now I’m getting 10 codes all unrelated to my original issue. Not sure how I did it all I was doing was testing voltage across the wires. Admittedly, I have little to no idea what I’m doing. Anyways, I’m getting these assortment of codes: p0010, p0013, p0034, p00c6, p0245, p025a, p0443, p026bd, and finally u0109. All of these are entirely new codes I wasn’t getting before I put the car back together again and they all seem unrelated to one another. I really think I might’ve screwed up the pcm somehow while testing the wires. I’ve read similar threads where people had wires that got nicked but this is not my case here as I’ve traced most of the harness at this point and can find no faults there. What does it sound like to you guys? Do I need to make the trip of shame to the dealer and get a new pcm programmed and installed?

I'm no pro, but is this something you could check or resolve using forscan? May be some sort internal error not allowing 2 things to communicate potentially.