Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

If your FiST was totaled today, what would you be shopping for tomorrow?

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
I got the itch for a GR86. I was on the fence but then Everyday Driver got one, and watching them has put me over.
It's a fine sports car. If I were in the market for one, I'd give it a long look. Hard to beat Japanese reliability.

Business6

It's a fine sports car. If I were in the market for one, I'd give it a long look. Hard to beat Japanese reliability.
If I wasn't at around 4500' above sea level it'd be my primary choice. Natural aspiration is just so goddamn gutless at altitude and holy balls, good luck going uphill at 7000ft or higher where even forced induction struggles.

I'd want another FiST. I've only had my 2017 for 10 months and have been in love despite some of the annoying repairs its needed. Purge valve solenoid, leaky clutch cylinder, about to do rear wheel bearings. I also would entertain an R53 Mini S as my wife has 1 and we've been putting money into modding and restoring it to better than factory new. Focus ST/RS also on the table. 20210920_182855~2.jpg

I'd want another FiST. I've only had my 2017 for 10 months and have been in love despite some of the annoying repairs its needed. Purge valve solenoid, leaky clutch cylinder, about to do rear wheel bearings. I also would entertain an R53 Mini S as my wife has 1 and we've been putting money into modding and restoring it to better than factory new. Focus ST/RS also on the table. View attachment 50096
If that was drop top Highgate mini... might mistake it for my driveway. 🤣

Intuit

3000 Post Club
If that was drop top Highgate mini... might mistake it for my driveway. 🤣
Great minds think alike. ;) I'm not a fan of the styling but they look like fun slingable cars. Seems like the newer Minis aren't so mini... or Coup(er).

I've wanted an all-wheel drive true manual trans FiST but when I look at the weight differences of the Cooper...
1658583888129.png
https://www.motorwerksmini.com/how-much-does-a-mini-cooper-weigh/

1658584045864.png

Intuit

3000 Post Club
I'm still puzzled at how it all happened!

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk
View: https://youtu.be/aHKwmwDQNjA

Well, it was either that or a sudden mid-corner yank from front end accel broke the ass-end loose, fish tailing into that high curb; had enough momentum to take the front-end with it.
Should take it to Cooter. He'll straighten it out.