Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Indy st owners!!!

I would really like to start an Indy (and surrounding area) group. A place for all of us to post events, meet-ups and local classified section. If you are in the Central Indiana area, PLEASE get a hold of me so we can possibly get something together.
Thank you all,
-Chris-

OP
CGLENN27
Thread Starter #4
It would be cool also to get all of us Indy FiSt owners to use this thread in conjunction with the FB page. Anyone in the Indy area feel free to post on this page! thank you guys

OP
CGLENN27
Thread Starter #5
INDY FIESTA ST OWNERS.... I was hoping to help organize a Fiesta St & Focus St meet up. Doesn't have to huge but somewhere in Indy where we all could get together and possibly have a cruise and end up at a bar or something.

OP
CGLENN27
Thread Starter #7
I am down! Maybe a brown county run? What days are you thinking
Yeah that would be great. There is also SR39 from Monrovia to SR67 that is one of the best driving roads in the state and its been freshly repaved. Even if we have to invite the FoSt guys to get a nice little group together, it would be fun. I started this thread to organize things like that and also give everyone heads up about events and such. But i would love to organize a group ride before fall is over. Maybe a week from this Sat/Sun?

OP
CGLENN27
Thread Starter #9
yeah I would be down for the 28th.
That day would be perfect for me. Let's see if we can blast this around to other Indy FiSt owners. I'll make an event and post it to the FB pages.