Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Injen Intake, AEM intake, shift knobs etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
S

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #3
Sorry but I couldve sworn I saw an exhaust made by injen....might of been tje focus sorry. But I do see AEM intake!

OP
S

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #4
Sorry...i found it on my small ass phone and need to squint to see text lol

CanadianST

Sorry but I couldve sworn I saw an exhaust made by injen....might of been tje focus sorry. But I do see AEM intake!
No worries haha, would have been surprised to see it this soon anyway. Was talking to Injen last week and they were just getting a FiST in for testing then.

Colin1337

1000 Post Club
Funny, I emailed aem months ago and they said there wasn't enough interest for them to make an intake for us

OP
S

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #7
Colin I dont wanna mislead anymore people, can you remove the "Injen Exhaust from thread title?

Etyrnus

The AEM is for the N/A 1.6, not the ST. Go to AEM's website and check the Dyno charts. They don't have one that will fit the ST.

Etyrnus

Stunt, Looking through the parts on that site, some of them are just wrong. The AEM intakes are for the non turbo 1.6, the Magnaflow exhaust is the wrong one for the ST. Just an FYI.

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club
uh

just so you know, an INJEN Fiesta ST exhaust system is coming, they used BadMoonKid24 aka Robert R's Fiesta ST (the one painted like a WWII warbird) as the tester.

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club
The AEM is for the N/A 1.6, not the ST. Go to AEM's website and check the Dyno charts. They don't have one that will fit the ST.
Was just about to post this. Way to not research your parts redstartracing LOL

That K&N Air Intake is ALSO for a NA Fiesta lol and the gain is +3HP! THREE! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
this is why I still consider my selection of Fiesta ST parts the most comprehensive.

OP
S

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #15
Thanks for clarifying Etyrnus. Airjor please delete this thread...thanks. And sorry for the misinfo.

Status
Not open for further replies.