Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Installation Help with New Plate Holder

OP
Kip2MyLou

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #21
Hey Kip I know it is an old thread but was wondering if you ever got the right bracket? I just got pulled over for my missing front plate. I was lucky enough to get mine with no front bracket installed at all and though that maybe I would never have to install one........ The one that me dealer sent me after I bought the car was just like yours and was part # D2BZ-17A385-AA. I got with Steve @ Tasca and he said I need part # D2BZ-17A385-BB. I am hoping for the right one!!
Never went back to dealership and asked. I should probably do that soon. Hah. But that's the same problem I ran in to. So let me know what happens with that please.

Hey Kip I got my bracket yesterday and it is the right one. It is just like your after picture in your first post and the one CanadianGuy shows. It is part # D2BZ-17A385-BB not the AA one like all of the listings show.