Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Is $17,750 for base Fist a good deal?

After taxes and licensing I paid about 20k for mine (everything but painted wheels/sunroof) purchased in Illinois plated in Indiana. So 17k to me seems like a fair price to me.
$21,678 is the lowest price. Base model, Metallic, no options. Koon's Silver Springs

Tax, title and license. In transit due August 7th.

DEss

$21,678 is the lowest price. Base model, Metallic, no options. Koon's Silver Springs

Tax, title and license. In transit due August 7th.
17,578 became 21,678 for ttt? Something feels off. Unless they're overpaying you for your trade, I think you should hold off for better incentives.

DEss

17,578 became 21,678 for ttt? Something feels off. Unless they're overpaying you for your trade, I think you should hold off for better incentives.

DEss
I was thinking the same. For the purchase price of $17,578, his OTD should be just below $20,000 with 9.5% Los Angeles sales tax and license/registration/dealer fees.

Last edited:

wryguy87

Price-wise as mentioned these things are on their way out and dealers are becoming less prone to negotiating. I got 3 or 4 different dealers in and surrounding the Bay Area to compete with each other and the lowest I could get the car was 19K brand new with the wheel option. Even one dealer that was sitting on an old 2018 model wouldn't budge below the 19K mark.

I'd say that's a good deal. After registration, taxes, and fees, I was out the door @ 18750. No trade or financing, just cash.

Good deal for sure. but some of those "Fee" categories I have never seen before. Inventory Fee? your paying them for having inventory? if they didn't have inventory, wouldn't they be out of business? state inspection? its a new car, wouldnt you need to drive it a year or so before the state needs to check things like smog etc. Also the top line for $134.25 what fee is that for.. no box has been checked. Shouldn't the "Title Fee" be included with Documentary Fee. Dealerships are sneaky. :) Also sign up for Octane Academy. worth the trip to utah.

A few hundred bucks in fees is pretty standard IMO. I guess you could be a real haggler and demand they remove them but honestly it's not worth my time. Hell I would have paid $20k if it really came down to it - the FiST is that great!

I missed my opportunity to attend the Octane Academy unfortunately. I did, however, attend the Ron Fellows Corvette owner's school a few months ago out in Vegas.

DEss
Tax, Tittle and License. No trade, I don't have a car... Koons charges a little more for destination.

Price-wise as mentioned these things are on their way out and dealers are becoming less prone to negotiating. I got 3 or 4 different dealers in and surrounding the Bay Area to compete with each other and the lowest I could get the car was 19K brand new with the wheel option. Even one dealer that was sitting on an old 2018 model wouldn't budge below the 19K mark.
Three dealers in Southern CA will come within $600 of the price I posted above. Shop as far as you are willing to go.

Friendly Ford in Las Vegas looks to have some pretty good deals.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
There are plenty of Fiestas In the for sale section that are extremely good deals and are loved up already...FYI....No dealer Bs to deal with just A Forum member looking to sell!

There are plenty of Fiestas In the for sale section that are extremely good deals and are loved up already...FYI....No dealer Bs to deal with just A Forum member looking to sell!
High mileage ST recently sold for $7800

I don't have the cash.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
High mileage ST recently sold for $7800

I don't have the cash.
There are such things as Credit unions....Banks.....pawn shops....loan sharks....etc. There are great deals to be had and money to be gotten if you look in the right places!

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Just paid 17K for my sons 2019 that had a sticker of $22,810. On the window sticker it shows white plat paint as the only option for $595.

Thoughts on this price?

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Just paid 17K for my sons 2019 that had a sticker of $22,810. On the window sticker it shows white plat paint as the only option for $595.

Thoughts on this price?
Sounds like a good deal. Take away the $595 option that would be $16,400 for a base. My 18 with Recaros , Orange Spice paint and black wheels red calipers was $19678 . So you managed to get one $300 below what I paid comparably, taking away my Recaros and wheels.

There are such things as Credit unions....Banks.....pawn shops....loan sharks....etc. There are great deals to be had and money to be gotten if you look in the right places!

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
Why do you assume I don't know where to get cash? That's mighty big assumption on your part.

Then he should go out of state. A stripped ST can be had for $17.5K out the door.
You’d go out of state for $250 off?

That *might* break even if you eat cheap but realistically you’re looking at

1) fuel for transit car to out of state dealership
2) between 4-6 meals (you and a friend)
3) fuel for FiST AND transit car going back.
4) (probably) 2 car washes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk