Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

JDG Build Thread (S280 Turbo, Full E85, Custom Parts & Rallycross Discussion)

From what I have seen, 17" wheels are the smallest diameter possible with the Megane 225 Calipers and 300mm SVT front rotors. Take a look at the clearances with 17's in these install videos:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUpL6ITt028&t=471s

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTYqu10pZ_M

Even my kit, with 278mm rotors and the monoblock calipers, require a 3mm spacer with the dekagrams to clear the front face of the caliper. So your kit definitely won't work with the dekagrams.
My main question I guess is would it probably clear the inner barrel of the wheels. I could run a small spacer if need be. Just prefer not to.

OP
JDG

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #42
My main question I guess is would it probably clear the inner barrel of the wheels. I could run a small spacer if need be. Just prefer not to.
No, I don't think it will. But again this is just based on what I am seeing with my setup.

OP
JDG

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #44
New AEM 3.5 Bar MAP sensor installed. Ready for more boost!

Walked a couple of bolt on Subaru’s tonight during my datalogging session (2016 wrx fbo pump gas, 2007 sti fbo pump gas)

Felt good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jeffreylyon

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Nice horsepower curve. I'm a little surprise to see you start to lean out with the 4-port.

xxiaze

New AEM 3.5 Bar MAP sensor installed. Ready for more boost!

Walked a couple of bolt on Subaru’s tonight during my datalogging session (2016 wrx fbo pump gas, 2007 sti fbo pump gas)

Felt good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes man! Did you know them or stop and talk afterwards?

OP
JDG

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #54
Fixed my AC after 15 months without it (I damaged the high pressure line at the firewall installing my aux fuel). So happy to have it fixed. Looking forward to driving the Fiesta more this summer. Also, first rallycross of the season with my local SCCA region!!