Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Late entry from NorCal

Hi folks, Craig in the SF Bay Area.

Just got a 2018 in magnetic grey. Been itching for something chuckable for a while having sold my 2011 STI when we took on a Toyota FJ for road trips and camping. Considered much more expensive options but was looking for something small, not too crazy looking (yes, after having had an STI...) and solid through the corners. Took a test drive on a whim one evening and liked it enough to have The Conversation with the better half. Very pleased so far, notwithstanding that it's back at the dealer for some agreed-at-sale paint remediation where a spot of bird crap had been on it too long on the lot.

Coming from Subaru AWD it's not too hard to get used to FWD handling, and it's eye opening how much more tightly this handles stock than the STI did with aftermarket STI goodies and Bilstein suspension. Lower mass FTW because physics.

For my own later amusement I'll say here that I'm "not planning on modding" this car. I'll skip over the fact that there's already a Gentex 453 from Ebay sat in a pile of bubble wrap waiting for the car to come back...

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
They all say "I wont be modding this vehicle".....just wait..it will happen....like losing your virginity to that really Hot girl next store. All it takes is just one thing and the bug gets you...I said the same thing. Now I'm Big Turbo Gen2 GTX2860r and all supporting goodies...4th tune revision by Jason@Dizzytuning..all I can say is WOW..i wont be looking back either. Good luck though and ENJOY! Welcome to Thunderdome!

Welcome...who knows...may see you running around in the south bay!