Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Lease Takeover: Molten Fist - Fully Loaded

Trader history for Creatre (0)

$265/month!

Looking for someone to takeover the lease on my 2015 Ford Fiesta ST. $300/mo even ($265/mo with the $400 cash incentive I am giving too). Lease ends March 2017 (11 months from now) with a buyout value of roughly $17,500. 14.5k miles on the car (goes up a bit, daily driven), 9.5k miles left on lease (about 850 miles/mo left).

The Fiesta ST is a super fun car. Makes 200hp from the factory, and only weighs 2700lbs. Clutch is super light. Makes for an excellent cheap daily driver. I've really enjoyed it.

FULLY LOADED - All packages but racing stripes (This includes sunroof, nav, heated leather recaro seats, red brake calipers). In excellent condition. A couple rock chips on the front, but no scratches, dents, or issues with paint in any way. Interior in immaculate condition (never eaten, smoked, drinked in). Always washed with two bucket method. I'd rate the interior 10/10, exterior 9.5/10. Maintained personally with oil changes and tire rotations. Comes with cobb filter and resonator delete for mods. Awesome daily driver. 30mpg combined. No trades.

Ford lease transfer is an easy process, and costs $75 for a credit check for the new leasee. New leasee must have decent credit. I'll cover the $75.

PM here or Text 40FOUR-2SEVENFIVE-45TWO9.

May be subject to taxes on registration. Car is located in Atlanta, GA.

OP
C
Thread Starter #4
Bump. Willing to throw in $400 cash to sweaten the deal for someone.

Beautiful car, how did you get a residual so high?

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk