Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Loosing coolant

Jumba

Hi I have a 2014 st fiesta and I’m loosing coolant but I have no leaks anywhere my dad pressure tested the coolant system and no leaks whatsoever, so

I have a 2014 and the same thing happened to me. I would slowly lose coolant and could smell coolant after driving. I had it pressure tested and it held pressure. Then I had them add some UV dye and drove around for a week. When I went back we found that the radiator was slowly leaking at the top of the seam. I was planning on replacing with a Mountune upgraded radiator anyway.
The other thing you should check is to make sure the cooling system recall work was done. There was a recall on 2014-15 Fiesta St for the cooling system. Go to a dealer and give them your VIN, and they can tell you if the recall was done. Otherwise, I would go the UV dye route.
Good Luck!