Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Matt's Oxford White 2014 FiST Build Thread

I love it. Can't beat it for the money...like I said, having an extra hand during the install helps since everything is such a tight fit, but I really don't see the point in paying for a more expensive intercooler given the performance for the money.
Ok thanks I just ordered it so now I can't wait to get it installed!

I love it. Can't beat it for the money...like I said, having an extra hand during the install helps since everything is such a tight fit, but I really don't see the point in paying for a more expensive intercooler given the performance for the money.
Got a datalog you and toss up on Datazap with ambient temps? Would like to compare performance between my install and yours and see what the deltas between the two climates are for the intercooler. You guys are warm all year so it will give me a good idea of what to expect in terms of charge temp trend during pulls.

FistSt215

I really need to make some friends lol . I could use a hand on some parts if and when I decide to tackle the installs myself and few extra hands .

FistSt215

Hahaha I wish !! Unfortunately my wife from Illinois and we will be on process moving there in 2017.

Her parents live in Carpentersville IL so we would probably be staying there till we settle in. Are you near there ?
Sure am. We have a very large group of ST owners out here called ChicagoST on Facebook that is very active and meets up very frequently. Feel free to drop by and say hello.

FistSt215

Sure am. We have a very large group of ST owners out here called ChicagoST on Facebook that is very active and meets up very frequently. Feel free to drop by and say hello.
Will do hope you guys still have a fist about time I moved out there . I'll say April 2017 prob be the earliest . I could have a FosT by then . Going back and fourth if I should keep the fist or not . Got a baby on the way in August .

Will do hope you guys still have a fist about time I moved out there . I'll say April 2017 prob be the earliest . I could have a FosT by then . Going back and fourth if I should keep the fist or not . Got a baby on the way in August .
There are more Focuses (Focii?) than Fiestas in the group; so no big deal. :p

Ordered mine 3 days ago got it today from UPS was boxed perfectly. install took me 1.5 hour. was a tight fit but definitely a great factory fit. No cutting at all. Took it for a few pulls. Very happy with it so far, long term we shall see.

OP
M

MS67

Thread Starter #34
For anyone interested in logs....both were done around 70 degree ambient temp.

Both are on the Cobb OTS stage 3 tune (latest version).

First run is with the CPE intake, PLM downpipe, MTC intercooler w/MBRP charge pipe and stock catback.

http://www.datazap.me/u/mattz28/log-1456951578?log=0&data=5-6-8

Second run is with the CP-E 3" cat-back added. I lost a little bit of boost, I'm assuming due to less restriction.

http://www.datazap.me/u/mattz28/log-1457149931?log=0&data=2-5-6-8

That's why I purchased mine as soon as I started to hear good things about it. It's great IC for the money even though the price went up I would snatch one up!

Price went up to $1500 inc shipping...Wow! They got snobby real fast!