Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Might be promising...if you havent heard.....A puma?

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Well was just reading about this little Turd might be flying around the streets of The good old U.S. of A....then again maybe not as ford tends to Screw America on most of the cool stuff! But I smell an ST- variant on the Horizon due to its ST design package. AWD? Maybe.....

https://www.msn.com/en-us/autos/new...us/ar-AADsLIm?ocid=spartanntp#image=AADsHff|2

OP
TyphoonFiST

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #6
It closely mimic's the new Gen fiesta over across the pond in looks wise...but at the same time looks like an MINI edge ST

PunkST

2000 Post Club
It closely mimic's the new Gen fiesta over across the pond in looks wise...but at the same time looks like an MINI edge ST
And itll somehow cost more than a. Mini countryman for somw dumb reason. Lol

Dpro

6000 Post Club
This looks like a much nicer version of a Nissan Juke. Which means it might sell well. If they do not screw up on the interior space. Thats the problem with the Ecosport its downright dismally small on interior for whats supposed to be CUV.

If they make and sell the ST one here. Then we can get our hands on those 3 cylinder 1.5 MK8 engines.

It would also be direct competition for the Nismo Juke R . 😂

OP
TyphoonFiST

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #11
My old neighbors grandma has one.....Its looks like and Old lumpy Turd just like her. It fits that crazy old bat quite well.

They say greatness usually skips a generation. That is probably why the Millennials have to be led by the nose towards fun type cars. I think most of them have been brainwashed into believing cars are bad want to live in green cities and walk everywhere. Slowly making progress 🤫

PunkST

2000 Post Club
No thats gen Z.

Stop lumping millenials ( folks in their late 20s to mid 30's by now) for every little problem. Because we're not. Kinda sick of seeing that everywhere i fucking turn. Somehow my generation which fought needless wars, graduated into economic ruin, and busts their ass to barely make ends meet is somehow the cause of all problems? Bullshit.

Ford ST

2000 Post Club
No thats gen Z.

Stop lumping millenials ( folks in their late 20s to mid 30's by now) for every little problem. Because we're not. Kinda sick of seeing that everywhere i fucking turn. Somehow my generation which fought needless wars, graduated into economic ruin, and busts their ass to barely make ends meet is somehow the cause of all problems? Bullshit.
Us millennials are getting old. We've been in that war for what 18 years now. The soldiers in those wars are millennials and even some Gen Z.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
TyphoonFiST

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #15
No thats gen Z.

Quit having the victim mentality then.......that's the problem with most millennials these days everything is someone else's fault other than their own. Be the change you wanna see...not the negative nancy everyone thinks millennials are. STEPS OFF SOAP BOX......[whip]

Ford ST

2000 Post Club
Quit having the victim mentality then.......that's the problem with most millennials these days everything is someone else's fault other than their own. Be the change you wanna see...not the negative nancy everyone thinks millennials are. STEPS OFF SOAP BOX......[whip]
I don't know what to do with you sometimes.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

Exactly. Btw I wasn’t blaming them for anything even though they can be their own worst enemies. Coddled through their childhood with an overblown sense of entitlement. Now they’re in the real world hopefully they know they have to help themselves and not depend on Bernie Killary or Obummer 🇺🇸🤞

Last edited:

jeff

2000 Post Club
I am proud to say that two of my sons are serving our country! Two fine young men breaking these molds we now discuss! My 22 year old is jumping out of airplanes studying to be a pilot currently at the USAF Academy....my 19 year old has a high security clearance and is doing intel work in Ohio...so proud of them both!!!!

Puma shmuma.