Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Mountune anyone?

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
If you account for 15% drivetrain lost you're at about 185whp.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Also recall that law is only on the states other areas may have different laws ..

airjor13 mentioned the MP215 kit costs $1300

$1300 MP215
-$399 intake
-$150 for the labor of installing the intake and tune
------------------
$750 cost of their tune

Now if you deduct their tune price from the Cobb tune
$750
-$500 Cobb Tune
------------------
$250

So the question to most people is if the extra $250 is worth it for warranty coverage.
The problem with this is that the tune by itself won't be available as far as we know. Based on best guesses it's still an estimated $1,300 + installation vs. $500 to maintain warranty coverage.

mrtn

It's available now
http://www.mountuneusa.com/mountune-Fiesta-ST-MP215-Performance-Upgrade-p/2364-215-aa.htm

But still no word on warranty info. I've been told that in order to keep warranty, if you order now you have to wait until the program is announced and then have the dealer install it. Apparently any warranty info is another 60 days out or more.
Cool! This plus a good sized cat back exhaust with a warranty would be awesome.

I happily bypassed all that mumbo jumbo warranty stuff...mountune has been modding Ford's since 1980...wtf is the difference if you put it on, or a dealer puts it on? The warranty??? If mountune was such a knobbish company, no one would have their products installed at all!!! Their stuff is legit..blah blah blah...what did I do is what you're asking right now...I can feel it...sooooo...and btw I'm on drugs...anyway, where we're we...oh yes, on drugs...no!!! mountune things I purchased...yes, ok...I looked at the mp215 a while ago, AND I WANTED IT!..but i couldn't have it...it just wasn't available...sadness...BUT WAIT!!!...where this a will, there is a way!........So, when I received my car, and after reading and studying every efffing thing about this car and the modifications available, there was only one solution that made sense to me...SAY IT WITH ME..........mountune...so back to the present..what did i do...i spent money...a lot some will say...in the neighborhood of $1200...but what did i get??? Yes it was a special Memorial Day sale...so i saved $150, getting the Optimized Tune for free when i purchased the Cobb AP through mountune...ok...we won't get into that now because my fingers are falling off....NEXT: mountune Full Induction Upgrade Kit and mountune Charge Pipe Upgrade....so for $1200 and a little, you get way more than the mp215...unless I am off my rocker...and if i am, give it to me both barrels plz...

I happily bypassed all that mumbo jumbo warranty stuff...mountune has been modding Ford's since 1980...wtf is the difference if you put it on, or a dealer puts it on? The warranty??? If mountune was such a knobbish company, no one would have their products installed at all!!! Their stuff is legit..blah blah blah...what did I do is what you're asking right now...I can feel it...sooooo...and btw I'm on drugs...anyway, where we're we...oh yes, on drugs...no!!! mountune things I purchased...yes, ok...I looked at the mp215 a while ago, AND I WANTED IT!..but i couldn't have it...it just wasn't available...sadness...BUT WAIT!!!...where this a will, there is a way!........So, when I received my car, and after reading and studying every efffing thing about this car and the modifications available, there was only one solution that made sense to me...SAY IT WITH ME..........mountune...so back to the present..what did i do...i spent money...a lot some will say...in the neighborhood of $1200...but what did i get??? Yes it was a special Memorial Day sale...so i saved $150, getting the Optimized Tune for free when i purchased the Cobb AP through mountune...ok...we won't get into that now because my fingers are falling off....NEXT: mountune Full Induction Upgrade Kit and mountune Charge Pipe Upgrade....so for $1200 and a little, you get way more than the mp215...unless I am off my rocker...and if i am, give it to me both barrels plz...
dafuq, no I get it.... you couldn't wait :)

dafuq, no I get it.... you couldn't wait :)
Lol...no i couldn't...but what is that Magnusson warranty act thing...Ford can't void your warranty claim unless they can prove your mod/mods caused the problem...so i trust mountune isn't making products that will blow up your car...so in trust i mod...or something like that [burnout] Edit: LOL In mod I trust...drugs

Colin1337

1000 Post Club
On drugs... That explains a lot lol