Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2014 fiesta ST

Trader history for C. love (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

C. love

1,590 miles. Recaro seats and comes with extra wheels and snow tires. Also has smokers package (not installed) and their cargo management box bag thing. Invoice was 24775. asking 21.5K firm as Im a on the fence of selling and this price i would let it go. Why sell you ask? I would like a race car and this would fund that endeavor

Crappy pic with ugly snow tires and wheels

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Awww so soon?

OP
C

C. love

Thread Starter #4
I sell it I sell it, If I dont I dont. I am impartial at this current point in time

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
At least keep it until summer lol.

OP
C

C. love

Thread Starter #6
yeah winter dont help matters. I sell it I sell it I dont I dont.

OP
C

C. love

Thread Starter #9
It would be something I build. Several chassis (FC RX7, S-chassis, 05+ mustang to name a few) are going through my mind but the common need is it needs to be rear wheel drive. Option B is to make my current mustang said race vehicle, I would only need to add a few parts and it would be pretty neat actually ( my wife hates this idea) Actually if Fiesta stays around dumb stuff will happen to the mustang eventually any way I just have the normal impatient I want it now problem.
So I am not super anxious to sell it and i keep using the : it sells it sells.....mumbo jumbo.

Colin1337

1000 Post Club
I usually keep cars forever, decided on this guy if it sells cool. If not thats cool too.
I'm the complete opposite, I usually keep a car for a year then get bored. This one I'm planning on keeping until it's paid off... We'll see how that goes lol

Perry

I'd love to be able to afford a second one. Mod the ever-livin' beezwax outta one, keep the other stock for DD and church on Sundays. But no can do. Then again, I could buy a Powerball ticket . . . .

What kind of racing are you looking to get into? I have been debating selling my race car to fund my ST build but not 100% on that yet.

OP
C

C. love

Thread Starter #15
I'm only "into" drifting. Other forms of racing here are too much effort to bother with.

Status
Not open for further replies.