Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

MRX Short block aux fuel

I am guessing but on E30/40 I would love to see 330 at the wheels. What are you making now?
319whp and 323wtq, found that there was still an exhaust leak before the turbo that was just fixed and some further adjustment could be done. Honestly it barely grips as it is so, any further it would be un-drivable.

OP
MRX330

MRX330

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #30
319whp and 323wtq, found that there was still an exhaust leak before the turbo that was just fixed and some further adjustment could be done. Honestly it barely grips as it is so, any further it would be un-drivable.
Are you running aux fuel? What tires?

Are you running aux fuel? What tires?
Peron Port Fuel, on E40 and some Toyo DRB 215/40R17s on Rota Grids. Also, over where I live " cold" is about 75 degrees in the winter. So temp doesn't help the power output.

Have Boost by Gear which helps with traction in 2nd gear. But it still wants to rip the tires off. First Gear is basically useless lol