• Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

MRX Short block aux fuel

Building and soon to be done from CPE. Looking for some Minnesota FiSTers to drag and ride. Thanks MKVST

OP
M
Thread Starter #2
I think it’s very important to understand Stratified’s 4 Port aux fueling system for our car keeps our valves clean and allows the ability to make a lot more power safely. The Euro FiST’s now have DI and Port fueling. It sucks but I know with my new engine build it couldn’t be any other way.

OP
M
Thread Starter #4
Sure I’ll start a build thread

OP
M
Thread Starter #5
To start off my car was at 105k and I was getting ready to open it up to change out the timing belt. I also wanted to put in the MRX turbo. Then I thought a ported exhaust manifold wouldn’t be such a bad idea. So here is my build: So I reached out to Mitch at CPE and we hashed our what I was trying to do. I wanted forged internals but then realized boring out the block isn’t the best idea. Then out of nowhere the Mountune short block was available. Well this killed 2 birds with one stone. Forged internals properly set up and balanced by Mountune’s Brit engine builders. I shall continue

OP
M
Thread Starter #6
So in a few weeks I’ll fly back down to Spartanburg to pick up my car. Here’s the breakdown: Mountune intake, CPE ic, Mountune dp, Ramair crossover pipe, Thermal exhaust, Mountune V2 cams, new Ford head, Mountune short block with forged internals, Stratified 4 port auxiliary fueling, MRX turbo, new DI injectors, NGK plugs, new Ford coils, new alternator, new oil pump, new timing belt, Rsport baffled oil sump, Bilstein B8 shocks, Mountune springs, Hotchkis front end links and rear sway bar, Powerflex bushings and inserts all around, Rota Grids Hyper black 17x8 with Direzza Z3’s. Yes that’s a o lot of money nevermind the installation. Obviously I bought alll this over a period of time and what is being installed has a lot to do with the information I have gleaned from this forum. Can’t wait!

TyphoonFiST

4000 Post Club
Well I too am from the Land of 10 k lakes......Welcome to Thunderdome! Id like to see that vehicle up in action sometime. See what its all about.....Good luck!

OP
M
Thread Starter #8
Well I too am from the Land of 10 k lakes......Welcome to Thunderdome! Id like to see that vehicle up in action sometime. See what its all about.....Good luck!
I’ll be around in the summer. I don’t do Facebook so if there’s some sort of meet coming up let me know.

OP
M
Thread Starter #10
Roseville. I’ll keep an eye out for group posts.

OP
M
Thread Starter #11
So in a few weeks I’ll fly back down to Spartanburg to pick up my car. Here’s the breakdown: Mountune intake, CPE ic, Mountune dp, Ramair crossover pipe, Thermal exhaust, Mountune V2 cams, new Ford head, Mountune short block with forged internals, Stratified 4 port auxiliary fueling, MRX turbo, new DI injectors, NGK plugs, new Ford coils, new alternator, new oil pump, new timing belt, Rsport baffled oil sump, Bilstein B8 shocks, Mountune springs, Hotchkis front end links and rear sway bar, Powerflex bushings and inserts all around, Rota Grids Hyper black 17x8 with Direzza Z3’s. Yes that’s a o lot of money nevermind the installation. Obviously I bought alll this over a period of time and what is being installed has a lot to do with the information I have gleaned from this forum. Can’t wait!
Forgot a few things: Mountune radiator and splitter, Vudu exhaust manifold ported to 42mm, and I also Cerakoted the manifold inside and out, hot side of turbo, Mountune dp, and Thermal exhaust but not the tips.

OP
M
Thread Starter #12
Where’s your build thread? I need to know what Im up against. I know you have a big snail and cooler.

OP
M
Thread Starter #14
Really Dude???

OP
M
Thread Starter #15
OP
M
Thread Starter #18
Do these things make power or are they cosmetic shiny bauble thingys?

TyphoonFiST

4000 Post Club
Just remember that Power corrupts......Horsepower corrupts absofuckinglutley. Are you gonna go to BIR Proving poop?

OP
M
Thread Starter #20