Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

My '14 FiST Oxford White from Mexico

Shmi

He's located in Mexico. I'm sure they don't give a crap as long as it's registered. If for some reason they pull him over for it, he could easily talk his way out of it. Because in Mexico, you're free. [biggrin]
The Mexico thing in the thread title threw me off, I thought he was actually in Texas from his profile location. [8]

ST looks very nice. The white color is absolutely gorgeous and the black roof is ideal.
It's bad that here ST can?t be ordered in 5-doors. Also, the red seats in the white car is also an impossible combination.

He's located in Mexico. I'm sure they don't give a crap as long as it's registered. If for some reason they pull him over for it, he could easily talk his way out of it. Because in Mexico, you're free. [biggrin]
Hahaha Free alright! Pass the cop some pesos and you're def. free

OP
E
Thread Starter #26
Thanks all for the compliments!

And yes... the euro license plate could be a pain in the ass with the Police... but anyway I love it! =)

update on the mods:
cp-e QKspl downpipe

Custom dead pedal

Injen Red Wrinkled Intake

- COBB RMM
- Custom Aluminium Battery Tie
- Custom aluminium ebrake cover with ST badge

Im loooving my car in every way! Hope to get the IC asap to eliminate the damn heatsoak!

OP
E
Thread Starter #28
I dont have a dyno close to my city... but let me tell you, the car is really changing with the mods! My best mod so far, its surely the cp-e downpipe... Since I have it installed, my tires have no longer traction if I floor the accel pedal. This combined with the COBB RMM, and the injen intake (which sounds addictive imo), makes the car's engine even bigger...

The only con I have at the moment, is the stock Intercooler... Here in my city, we are at 40?C almost every day... so... heatsoak its a pain in the a**...

Last weekend drove my FiST to a drag meet by the beach and the first two runs, the car really pulled!! the Accessport marked 21psi almost at every moment... Impressive... the third run... damn... the boost was at 18psi and getting lower every time...

I hope with my new Intercooler and charge pipe this problem will be solved.