Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

My Frozen White st - Fifteen52 turbomacs are on !

Nice, looking cold with the white on white. I want your headlights, please remove and ship.

D3

OP
F
Thread Starter #8
Nice, looking cold with the white on white. I want your headlights, please remove and ship.

D3
Thanks man, what's the difference in u.s lights and u.k ? the lights are tinted light smoke too, i so badly want a u.s front bumper, smoooothie

OP
F
Thread Starter #11
Ahh yea yea i got you thanks for that, tinted insides with no drl's and indicator in a different position, i think we all want what we cant get, i wouldn't mind a set of us lights for mine haha ive seen people split the uk headlights to spray the inside black, ive just opted for the easy solution and tint the lenses, do your indicators stay on like side lights then? seems to be a popular mod over here in the uk for the German cars to ''usdm'' there head lights by getting the indicators to stay on permanently when the cars running.

:edit: actually looking at other us fiestas the indicators still in the same place as the uk's, i was getting confused with the orange reflector looking part of the light

do your indicators stay on like side lights then?
No, I don't think so....but I haven't really paid attention, I'll check later. I admire the Euro spec. headlights as they have a projector and LED bar. Some members here have ordered the Euro specs and installed them on their US FiST. I'm still considering this as a potential option if I really want them, not sure. Anyways....nice FiST, looks real clean.

D3

That looks great! I've been thinking of getting turbomacs and this may have convinced me.

Are you on coilovers or springs? and what tire size are you running?

OP
F
Thread Starter #17
That looks great! I've been thinking of getting turbomacs and this may have convinced me.

Thansk

Are you on coilovers or springs? and what tire size are you running?
Thanks mate, I'm not on coilovers I'm in eibach redline springs, and the tyres are just the Bridgestone potneza 205/40/17 of the original alloys, do it!

Looking good!

Thought about getting the turbomac's but i fell in love with the tarmacs =)

Excellent wheels no matter what design, and can agree they are absolutely a pain to keep clean but well well worth it