Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

My Ox white FiST

Here are the pictures I promised :)

Spring install pic:

Sitting next to my buddies FoST at Temecula Tuesdays:

Absolutely love this car! So far I have Vogtand springs, Boomba Racing shift bushings, a little eBay shorty antenna, and modded air box w/ Cobb drop in filter. Building this car for show n go, but focusing on the show first.

This site is awesome and I'm happy to be a part of it [twothumb]

Repped ya just for the install pics, welcome&good choice you got the fastest/bestest color to[raceflag]

The results of the Vogtand Springs looks good. Do You have push a little bit with your new coils do You see any difference?

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Congratulations and great color choice.[twothumb]

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
Nice pictures...let us know how you like those Vogtands.

Lookin good! I bought my OW FiST from Ken Grody too [wave] You should check out bumperplugs.com to get rid of the front plate!

OP
FiST
Thread Starter #8
Thanks you guys! Nick from modbargins.com actually wrote a nice review on my car and the Vogtland springs:

http://blog.modbargains.com/travis-n-fiesta-st-lowering-springs-vogtland-sport-springs/

They are excellent! The install was borderline boring cause I'm used to everything going wrong lol! All in all the Vogtlands made for a much better drive. Stock felt like I was on coilovers, but the springs softened the ride without taking away from the performance. Still cuts into the corners like a warm knife into butter [twothumb]

Lookin good! I bought my OW FiST from Ken Grody too [wave] You should check out bumperplugs.com to get rid of the front plate!
That's my next purchase! I hate the fact that they drilled the bumper, but is what it is...they wouldn't let me leave until it bought the car lol Ken Grody have some determined employees haha

I notice the fog light Lamin-x...I got mine the other day and still have yet to put them on. Just need to find the time [8]