My Ox white FiST

Member ID
Here are the pictures I promised :)

Spring install pic:

Sitting next to my buddies FoST at Temecula Tuesdays:

Absolutely love this car! So far I have Vogtand springs, Boomba Racing shift bushings, a little eBay shorty antenna, and modded air box w/ Cobb drop in filter. Building this car for show n go, but focusing on the show first.

This site is awesome and I'm happy to be a part of it [twothumb]

Member ID
Repped ya just for the install pics, welcome&good choice you got the fastest/bestest color to[raceflag]

Member ID
The results of the Vogtand Springs looks good. Do You have push a little bit with your new coils do You see any difference?

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Member ID
Congratulations and great color choice.[twothumb]

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
Member ID
Nice pictures...let us know how you like those Vogtands.

Member ID
Lookin good! I bought my OW FiST from Ken Grody too [wave] You should check out bumperplugs.com to get rid of the front plate!

OP
FiST
Member ID
Thread Starter #8
Thanks you guys! Nick from modbargins.com actually wrote a nice review on my car and the Vogtland springs:

http://blog.modbargains.com/travis-n-fiesta-st-lowering-springs-vogtland-sport-springs/

They are excellent! The install was borderline boring cause I'm used to everything going wrong lol! All in all the Vogtlands made for a much better drive. Stock felt like I was on coilovers, but the springs softened the ride without taking away from the performance. Still cuts into the corners like a warm knife into butter [twothumb]

Lookin good! I bought my OW FiST from Ken Grody too [wave] You should check out bumperplugs.com to get rid of the front plate!
That's my next purchase! I hate the fact that they drilled the bumper, but is what it is...they wouldn't let me leave until it bought the car lol Ken Grody have some determined employees haha

I notice the fog light Lamin-x...I got mine the other day and still have yet to put them on. Just need to find the time [8]