Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New 16x8 Wheel Incoming - Konig Dekagram

They look great! i have a grey fist myself. I think i'll order some of these. I'm on springs though. So i probably wont go with quite as tall a tire. Where did you buy the wheels?
Thanks!

I love how these look on the Magnetic cars.

I got them from Summit. Use this link: https://www.summitracing.com/parts/kng-dk86108408
I know it says matte black, but that's the part number for the gloss bronze:

IMG_20190621_192653.jpg

I'm looking to pick up a new set of Dekagrams to add to my collection. Would love bronze

Maybe get some RE71 on for my next trip to the dragon.

Have 205/45/16 Continental ECS now

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
Don’t mind me asking (since I know nothing about wheels and tires) what tire/wheel size is the set up? Looking to order some this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I have the wheels and now it’s just the tire game. I’m on Montune springs and want to go with 205/50/16 but since I’m on lowering springs, I don’t want to rub under any driving conditions. I might have to go with 205/45/16. I will just be doing spirited canyon driving and mostly street, any suggestions on tires?

So I have the wheels and now it’s just the tire game. I’m on Montune springs and want to go with 205/50/16 but since I’m on lowering springs, I don’t want to rub under any driving conditions. I might have to go with 205/45/16. I will just be doing spirited canyon driving and mostly street, any suggestions on tires?

Firestone Firehawk Indy 500.

The closest to stock diameter you can get is 215/45r16

You can get Federal Evoluzion ST-1 (high performance summer) or Falken Azenis (ultra high performance) in that size.

If you're on lowering springs I would go with 205/45s. I don't have any rubbing issues, but my suspension is stock.

On lowering springs, Eibach in my case, the Falken Azenis in the 215/45/16 do not rub and work very well. Sticky tire but it is a 200tw so it isn't going to be long lived. On this setup my car has been a blast on track and at the autocross.

just ordered a set of the bronze with some bf goodrich comp 2 in 205/50r16. I'm on stock suspension so I figure they'll be ok without rubbing hopefully

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

just ordered a set of the bronze with some bf goodrich comp 2 in 205/50r16. I'm on stock suspension so I figure they'll be ok without rubbing hopefully

Let me know how that works. I really want a taller side wall but I’m afraid of rubbing at full lock or big bumps.

Let me know how that works. I really want a taller side wall but I’m afraid of rubbing at full lock or big bumps.

will do man they gotta get coated and mounted so itll be a couple weeks. I hope it smooths out the ride instead of feeling every pebble in the road

CSM

Really considering these for 225/45/16 ZIII. I have 215/40/17 ZIII now and still traction is an issue w/ the turbo setup. Thinking these may do the trick.

Anyone running these w/ 225/45/16 ZIII?