Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New 16x8 Wheel Incoming - Konig Dekagram

So I have the wheels and now it’s just the tire game. I’m on Montune springs and want to go with 205/50/16 but since I’m on lowering springs, I don’t want to rub under any driving conditions. I might have to go with 205/45/16. I will just be doing spirited canyon driving and mostly street, any suggestions on tires?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brianmc27

So I have the wheels and now it’s just the tire game. I’m on Montune springs and want to go with 205/50/16 but since I’m on lowering springs, I don’t want to rub under any driving conditions. I might have to go with 205/45/16. I will just be doing spirited canyon driving and mostly street, any suggestions on tires?

Firestone Firehawk Indy 500.

The closest to stock diameter you can get is 215/45r16

You can get Federal Evoluzion ST-1 (high performance summer) or Falken Azenis (ultra high performance) in that size.

If you're on lowering springs I would go with 205/45s. I don't have any rubbing issues, but my suspension is stock.

On lowering springs, Eibach in my case, the Falken Azenis in the 215/45/16 do not rub and work very well. Sticky tire but it is a 200tw so it isn't going to be long lived. On this setup my car has been a blast on track and at the autocross.

just ordered a set of the bronze with some bf goodrich comp 2 in 205/50r16. I'm on stock suspension so I figure they'll be ok without rubbing hopefully

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

just ordered a set of the bronze with some bf goodrich comp 2 in 205/50r16. I'm on stock suspension so I figure they'll be ok without rubbing hopefully

Let me know how that works. I really want a taller side wall but I’m afraid of rubbing at full lock or big bumps.

Let me know how that works. I really want a taller side wall but I’m afraid of rubbing at full lock or big bumps.

will do man they gotta get coated and mounted so itll be a couple weeks. I hope it smooths out the ride instead of feeling every pebble in the road

CSM

1000 Post Club
Really considering these for 225/45/16 ZIII. I have 215/40/17 ZIII now and still traction is an issue w/ the turbo setup. Thinking these may do the trick.

Anyone running these w/ 225/45/16 ZIII?

It’s the very same reason I want a taller side wall.

I saw someone else running that setup so it shouldnt but we'll see how it does with hard driving. really hoping I didnt fuck myself

Sooo... I got an e-mail stating that my order was canceled and that I would have to re order my wheels and wait on delivery time. So since now I missed the 4th of July sale, Who has the best deal on the Bronze color?

kivnul

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Sooo... I got an e-mail stating that my order was canceled and that I would have to re order my wheels and wait on delivery time. So since now I missed the 4th of July sale, Who has the best deal on the Bronze color?

I would email / call them and have them honor their sale price, even if you have to wait for backorder (unless you need them now)

yeah like the other guy said definitely make them honor that sale price since that's when you bought them. I got mine from a local place called fitment industries in Wisconsin. pretty sure they do shipping anywhere for free. it was something like 130 a wheel

I would email / call them and have them honor their sale price, even if you have to wait for backorder (unless you need them now)
I would but the wait time is what kills me. I’m in the need of tires ASAP and would like to do the full wheel and tire change.