Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New 16x8 Wheel Incoming - Konig Dekagram

Just received my set in the mail but I'm missing three of the little screws that hold the center caps on. Anybody else have this issue? Guess I'll reach out to Konig and see if they'll send me some spares.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Just received my set in the mail but I'm missing three of the little screws that hold the center caps on. Anybody else have this issue? Guess I'll reach out to Konig and see if they'll send me some spares.

You can get those exact set screws from any True Value, and most likely the warehouse stores as well.
But yeah, if you can wait, see if Konig will priority mail them to you. [wink]

I bought extras from True Value, but I don't have the part number any more.

*Be sure to check the boxes and plastic bags they put the wheels in thoroughly, since some of mine fell out of the little bubble wrap envelopes they put the center caps/stickers, set screws and allen keys in.

Last edited:
You can get those exact set screws from any True Value, and most likely the warehouse stores as well.
But yeah, if you can wait see if Konig will priority mail them to you. [wink]

I bought extras from True Value, but I don't have the part number any more.

*Be sure to check the boxes/plastic bags they put the wheels in, since some of mine fell out of the little bubble wrap envelopes they put the center caps/stickers, set screws and allen keys in.
Thanks! If anybody knows the part number that would be much appreciated otherwise I will probably be able to figure it out. I'm getting my tires mounted Thursday and am very excited to see how this setup is gonna look on the car!

Thurber

Premium Account

When I first got tires mounted on mine, the tire shop guy told me one screw was missing from the box—I just assumed he had lost one of them, but I hadn’t actually counted them in the box, so I didn’t say anything. Your post makes me glad I didn’t.
I sent several emails to Konig, but never received a response. I eventually just bought a used center cap (with screws) off of EBay.
Hopefully Konig responds to you.

215/45R16 Federal Evolution ST-1 on stock struts and Eibach springs. These are a much better ride than the factory setup and are quite grippy! I haven't had any rubbing yet and don't expect to unless I'm really pushing it.

View attachment 31011 View attachment 31009
You're going to love it when it settles in

Hi everyone, first post here. I’ve currently got my ST running Dekagrams with 215/45 Federal ST1 tires. (Lowered on Mountune springs.)I’m not happy with the tires as they are too soft in the canyons when you push them. The handling is also slightly diminished. The turn in isn’t as immediate as it was, but maybe that’s because of going to 16s from 17s. Regardless, I really want to get these characteristics back.

Anyways, i’m having trouble choosing a new set. I’m torn between:

215/45 RT615k+
205/45 Hankook RS4

or just choosing something that’s more reasonable but still a great performer:

205/45 Continental ECS
205/45 BFG SC2

I’m in AZ so weather and lack of heat aren’t a big deal. Tire noise isn’t either, as my car will drown it out. This car is shared with my track Miata as a daily.

Given what I’m after, which route would you take?